Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Fast work

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Spot on. I was wondering why personally I was actually quite ambivalent about Harry's wedding, but really pissed of with Andrew's daughter. It came to me that Harry actually comes over as a decent bloke with a high level of humility who is keen to use his privileged position to help others. Andrew on the other hand is (and always has been) a total parasite with extremely dodgy friends and a huge sense of entitlement. His sole concern is to use his royal status to make sure that he and his family have an extremely comfortable life. Out of all the royals he is undoubtedly the worst. His comment about "as befits the granddaughter of the queen" to justify the additional expense from the public purse really got my back up. Wanker.

Indeed. Over the years I've heard several entertaining stories about his lifestyle from people who've worked closely on his security team (none of which I'm prepared to post on here!), all of which suggest he (a) does whatever the hell he wants in life so long as somebody else is paying for it, and (b) isn't terribly well thought of outside his own family.

Incidentally, I know it's all terribly hilarious to make James Hewitt jokes re Prince Harry, but actually, if you really study the Ginger Prince, he looks incredibly like Charles, all the more so the older he gets. Look at his eyes, and his physical mannerisms/ tics. There's hundreds of years of inter-breeding in that face: no way is it the result of a one night stand between Mummy and some polo-playing public school Hooray.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Indeed. Over the years I've heard several entertaining stories about his lifestyle from people who've worked closely on his security team (none of which I'm prepared to post on here!), all of which suggest he (a) does whatever the hell he wants in life so long as somebody else is paying for it, and (b) isn't terribly well thought of outside his own family.

Incidentally, I know it's all terribly hilarious to make James Hewitt jokes re Prince Harry, but actually, if you really study the Ginger Prince, he looks incredibly like Charles, all the more so the older he gets. Look at his eyes, and his physical mannerisms/ tics. There's hundreds of years of inter-breeding in that face: no way is it the result of a one night stand between Mummy and some polo-playing public school Hooray.

I've also heard some stories about both Charles and Andrew when they served in the Navy. Charles was considered a good egg, whereas Andrew was full of 'Do you know who I am'. This is directly from people who were involved at the time. Andrew did go down to the Falklands though.

As I've posted before Harry was two years old when the affair with James Hewitt started. Nobody has ever denied both Charles and Diana had affairs, but I get sick to death of the 'hilarious' father jokes, too.

Brovion

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003

Oh go on! Just the one ... :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here