Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Fast work

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Sign it up for Junior seagulls? Or wait until a few weeks after their 7th birthday?

Surely should be Prince Chris Glenn Tony Barber-Windsor.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
EYYY_400x400.jpg

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
:D Just looked on Twitter and judging by the number of "Hewitt to be a grandfather" posts, can I claim the prize for the most unoriginal joke?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Actually, it is quite hard to imagine anyone would give a stuff. Good luck to them.
Really? It is hard to imagine why they would give a stuff but not that such people exist. There are some thoroughly unpleasant people out there.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
:D Just looked on Twitter and judging by the number of "Hewitt to be a grandfather" posts, can I claim the prize for the most unoriginal joke?

Paris Match magazine 1950 on the left, featuring the Duke of Edinburgh. Duke of Sussex on the right.

Duke of Edinburgh 1950.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Actually, it is quite hard to imagine anyone would give a stuff. Good luck to them.

No, it's hard to imagine right-thinking people like you and I giving a stuff. Frankly, there are all sorts of nasty racist types in their old age who really will be bothered by this. Let's not forget, we live in a world where intolerant twats in Bridlington actually get upset because a rainbow flag was flown at local council offices. Yes, there really are people that sad.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Paris Match magazine 1950 on the left, featuring the Duke of Edinburgh. Duke of Sussex on the right.
Are there any other pictures available of the Duke looking remotely like "his" grandson? I only ask because otherwise a) if you google this, you get ONE image and that is from the Mail, and b) this strikes me as an example of the establishment in action - where key people in the media circle the wagons in order to protect their knighthoods. Not unlike that wedding last week, where that unfortunate incident with the wind on the steps was barely reported. By the way, that wedding cost the British taxpayer £2m in policing costs, and all because Prince Andrew (spit) decided he wanted her to have a wedding "befitting a grand daughter of the queen". You can bet that particular indulgence won't be included in the 16p a year that it supposedly costs the tax payer to prop up these leeches.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Are there any other pictures available of the Duke looking remotely like "his" grandson? I only ask because otherwise a) if you google this, you get ONE image and that is from the Mail, and b) this strikes me as an example of the establishment in action - where key people in the media circle the wagons in order to protect their knighthoods. Not unlike that wedding last week, where that unfortunate incident with the wind on the steps was barely reported. By the way, that wedding cost the British taxpayer £2m in policing costs, and all because Prince Andrew (spit) decided he wanted her to have a wedding "befitting a grand daughter of the queen". You can bet that particular indulgence won't be included in the 16p a year that it supposedly costs the tax payer to prop up these leeches.

65p, dear Simster.

£18M cost of policing Trump over here. I know which I'd rather have.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
65p, dear Simster.

£18M cost of policing Trump over here. I know which I'd rather have.
Policing Trump? Good grief, that is apples and oranges. The one-off cost of policing the safety of the most powerful leader of the western world against a minor royal that nobody cares about except her immediate family. A more relevant example would be the cost of policing last week's wedding to the cost of policing yours or my daughter's wedding. And then you quickly realise that Prince Andrew remains a shining example of why the Royal family in it's current guise should not be tolerated.

Meanwhile I'm looking forward to you providing another source of the DoY looking exactly the same as Prince Harry, so that I don't have to be convinced the Daily Mail have very slightly airbrushed an ancient 1950s magazine front cover to make it look like they couldn't be anything other than blood relatives.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Sign it up for Junior seagulls? Or wait until a few weeks after their 7th birthday?

Surely should be Prince Chris Glenn Tony Barber-Windsor.
You won't get the free shirt then. Do it now and then you won't have that issue [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here