Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lazy Gully

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What about a Lazy Susan. Spin that Swechuan Chicken over here mate.

Or a Lazy Lob on a Sunday morning.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Do People Really Type Like This? It Is Really Slow and Time Consuming Especially When You Forget To Make The First Letter Upper Case And You Have To Go Back And Type The Word Again, As I Have Had To Do At Least 10 Times Writing This Sentence.

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
:moo::moo::moo:

Attachments

• 297.jpg
    297.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 238

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
After watching many Bletchley Circle TV programs, I thought I'd take the first letter of each word, to see if this is ultra code.

LGOTCGDBTWOTTESWMTYSWWFPMTCDNOTNTMYWATAAITTTMATPNTMAFAWTLAHTNBUOTBSYLGALCSADTTAYF

It's the new LGBT abbreviation.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
After watching many Bletchley Circle TV programs, I thought I'd take the first letter of each word, to see if this is ultra code.

LGOTCGDBTWOTTESWMTYSWWFPMTCDNOTNTMYWATAAITTTMATPNTMAFAWTLAHTNBUOTBSYLGALCSADTTAYF

Just comes up with some medieval Croydon dialect, with an added chav element :wink:

You haye wayyyyyyyy too much time on your hands! :lol: :lol: ..... trust you and yours are keeping well :thumbsup:

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
And while we’re on the subject of lazy mascots, what’s going on with Sid the Shark over the last couple of seasons? He used to be a great comedic side show at the T20’s, with his cheekiness and high jinks. Now he’s barely visible. I do wonder whether one or two precious parents took objection to his chucking their kids in the bins and he’s been banned from having any such fun any more.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Well Lazy Gully On The Cup Game Didn't Bother To Walk Over To The East Stand Where Many 1st Timer Young Supporters Were Waiting For Photo/Meet.... The Club Did Nothing On The Night To Make Youngsters Want To Attend Again .... I Took 5 To The Match And The Person Next To Me A Further 3 ........ All Wanted To Leave At Half Time..... No Build Up On The Big Screen .... Yes Lazy Gully And Lazy Club.....Sold A Dud Ticket To All Young Families

Seriously ?
So the kids went to the football to see someone masquerading as a seagull.
I think they've got serious problems pal
They're obviously not interested in the match so I'd save your money next time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here