Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Jonatha Pie nails it again

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
"Straight white males" includes the working class, most who didn't get the vote till women did. Its not about equality. Gays have got that now so why are they still going?

"No one's dragging straight white males Down" well you are, you seem to forget that straight white males gave women the vote while those straight arab males only recently let women drive.

Also if your arguing uniqueness then white males abolished slavery, gave women the vote and legalised homosexuality.

Not only does none of your rhetoric stand up to close scrutiny. QED your a racist.

Also your attempt to play of a race against itself, Wife against husband and sons is a dangerous tactic which will not end well.

IF there are any mods reading this(especially if they have sons) are you going to ban this poster for racism?

[MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

I have absolutely no idea what any of this means.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I have absolutely no idea what any of this means.
Nothing unusual there.

Looney's posts are frequently just a load of waffle and jargon which he presumably thinks make him sound intellectual and knowledgable, when he is transparently anything but.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Nothing unusual there.

Looney's posts are frequently just a load of waffle and jargon which he presumably thinks make him sound intellectual and knowledgable, when he is transparently anything but.

At what point are you going to stop being gay and start being just another responsible citizen? Maybe Pride keeps you in the former and stops the latter?

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
At what point are you going to stop being gay and start being just another responsible citizen? Maybe Pride keeps you in the former and stops the latter?

I think you need to wind your neck in.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Feigning ignorance could be a credible strategy for you.
Writing a load of unintelligible garbage which looks like it's been deciphered from Chinese by Google translate and then calling people ignorant for saying that's what you've done. Standard.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Every now and then, I read NSC and think that there should be a maximum number of posts per contributor on certain threads.

Something like 3 posts and you're out, regardless of whether you've made your point or not.

This is one such thread.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Every now and then, I read NSC and think that there should be a maximum number of posts per contributor on certain threads.

Something like 3 posts and you're out, regardless of whether you've made your point or not.

This is one such thread.

Can you get a couple more in rather quickly then[emoji23]

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

What a strange person you are.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Looney is taking a three month break from NSC. When he comes back he will be wearing a tag too.

Sorry Frutos, he isn't representative of the vast majority on NSC.

Last edited:

Hamilton

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Wow. Just read the last few pages. Amazing how a thread can descend into chaos.

I only watched the opening video. I thought Jonathan Pie, as he often does, made some great points. I guess what's sad is that even his humour is sometimes too subtle for some armour-like beliefs.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Admirable restraint given the level of insult ! Looney has much to learn about the feelings of others.

I have met [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] in the real world, he is probably one of the nicest guys I have met from NSC and I have met many! A pure gentleman and if he were to move close to where I live, without a doubt I would be having the odd pint or ten with him, one of life's natural great guys - pleasure to know you [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] :thumbsup:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It was only a matter of time for someone so filled with bile and hatred to overstep the mark with something REALLY offensive.

True colours shown. A horrible bigot.

Top lad [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] for not reacting. I'd have struggled to be honest and probably ended up with a ban myself.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Yet another thread that has nothing to do with sport turning vile, surely time now for [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] to be bold and have Sport and everything else separated ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here