Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
As I just posted on another thread, (to paraphrase) oh, how glorious it is, how pleasant the fragrances, in the world of NSC with blocked cockwombles. Dyslexic or just thick, who gives a shit? Begone you nobbers. Begone.
No.

The morons should be engaged with and called out. Otherwise this board would end up being a Daily Mail/Sun/Breitbart hybrid.

I'm at least 20-0 up v looney and yet still the poor dear tries.* He bullies other posters and then screams for a policeman when he gets some back. I enjoy his bullying and how simple it is to turn it round.

Like playing table football against two ten year olds.... if the ten year olds were ***** and you didn't want to gift them a goal or two.

This needs to continue as bullies are best dealt with by getting a taste of their own medicine.

Don't block, engage. It's necessary and fun, provided you avoid Brexit stuff, which I try to.

*[emoji311] [emoji311] [emoji311]

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
This thread feels so much better without me seeing threads 82-85 what a shame the system has to tell me the wally has attempted to post something, much better if it was completely removed!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
A Lcoolj lesson in Irony
No.

The morons should be engaged with and called out.

Yes i do, youve already stated your lac of eduction, it matters to discipline the mind.

No.

Otherwise this board would end up being a Daily Mail/Sun/Breitbart hybrid.

LOL and how many leftwing shills post threads with links to the far left guardian with no poll?

No.

I'm at least 20-0 up v looney and yet still the poor dear tries.*

You ignored my last post to you wear you were called on your hypocracy.

No.

He bullies other posters and then screams for a policeman when he gets some back. I enjoy his bullying and how simple it is to turn it round.

[emoji311] [emoji311] [emoji311]

There is no bullying and get some back is another back to front analysis, again see my last post to you when you accused me of being rude.....after you had been rude. There is a world of difference between arguing insults smears9all of which you do) and libel and defamation. i am pointing out the distinction, i also beleive that you are not entitled to a free punch just because you dont like someone elses opinions.

No.

This needs to continue as bullies are best dealt with by getting a taste of their own medicine.

[emoji311] [emoji311] [emoji311]

Bullies? are you trying to play the victim card here? After you have twice initiated derogatory abuse at me in this thread? Your a moron for sure.

I dont block people, keep your enemies closer, blocking just gives someone a free hand and if you keep mentioning someone whos blocked you appear deranged.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
No.

BTW

After launching one attack after another then claiming the other person is a bully....classic passive/agressive attack.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
looney, do you really write all that incoherent gibberish and then sit back and think "yep, nailed it" before clicking send? Your trolling skills are fading and your legions of imaginary fans would be disappointed with your abject failure, if only they existed.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
A Lcoolj lesson in Irony

Yes i do, youve already stated your lac of eduction, it matters to discipline the mind.

LOL and how many leftwing shills post threads with links to the far left guardian with no poll?

You ignored my last post to you wear you were called on your hypocracy.

There is no bullying and get some back is another back to front analysis, again see my last post to you when you accused me of being rude.....after you had been rude. There is a world of difference between arguing insults smears9all of which you do) and libel and defamation. i am pointing out the distinction, i also beleive that you are not entitled to a free punch just because you dont like someone elses opinions.

Bullies? are you trying to play the victim card here? After you have twice initiated derogatory abuse at me in this thread? Your a moron for sure.

I dont block people, keep your enemies closer, blocking just gives someone a free hand and if you keep mentioning someone whos blocked you appear deranged.

Whataboutary people who mention in every thread they post in, that they have blocked others?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Whataboutary people who mention in every thread they post in, that they have blocked others?

apears deranged yes but could be seen as abusing the boards facilities to try to get af a free punch or 3 with no comeback.

Mods will ignore this out of political bias until the bar goes to low, ie its one of them and/or contains serious allegations. For example if I blocked Uncle Speilberg then started posting allegations that he was being paid by a local cinema or had relatives working there you would think he had a right to question the poster? Not necessarily ilegal and just short of defamation but a grey area that idiots like to take advantage of.

Personally I see harry no tackle as being more a deranged mentalist than having a malevolent /Machiavellian agenda. After all hes doing it to anyne who dares have a different opinion rather than specificity targeting one individual.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No.

The morons should be engaged with and called out. Otherwise this board would end up being a Daily Mail/Sun/Breitbart hybrid.

I'm at least 20-0 up v looney and yet still the poor dear tries.* He bullies other posters and then screams for a policeman when he gets some back. I enjoy his bullying and how simple it is to turn it round.

Like playing table football against two ten year olds.... if the ten year olds were ***** and you didn't want to gift them a goal or two.

Don't block, engage. It's necessary and fun, provided you avoid Brexit stuff, which I try to.

Hmmm...well, I respect your views so I will have a think about it.

It used to be fun, but....My experience is that there are some on here who take absolutely no notice of 'rebuttals', and seem to thrive on being called out. I ended up wasting a lot of time patiently (or impatiently) finding ever new and witty ways of rebutting. It seems as though their whole raison d'etre is to get mugs like me to respond. Some of them have said enough to be removed from the board in my view, but the Mods don't seem to be bothered. My view is that if these dicks are allowed to post then if people don't read theur rubbish, or reply, they will be like unsold copies of the Mail. For me, when the fun stops, I stop. But we shall see....:thumbsup:

Diablo

Sep 22, 2014
lewes
This "Looney" (assume) bloke...sure lives up to his name!!!!

looney - someone deranged and possibly dangerous

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Well it has been suggested it is a spoof account and that the poster is actually a kindly local Scout Master and not the aggressive, foul mouthed arse he portrays on here. Neither explanation makes me feel particularly easy tbh.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Well it has been suggested it is a spoof account and that the poster is actually a kindly local Scout Master and not the aggressive, foul mouthed arse he portrays on here. Neither explanation makes me feel particularly easy tbh.

I like to think that allowing him to derail and ruin the odd thread on here with his narcissistic nonsense quenches his thirst and stops him doing similar in the real world. Call it a public service.

I must also say that my NSC experience has markedly improved since I decided not to engage with him (and a few others). Shame about this thread though I like Pie and thought this rant was worth discussing.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Do you think that is any way original on a footbal forum Ive posted on for 18 years?

Wow this thread really is turning into the trail of tears now.....

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Excellent.

In many ways, I have no problem with political correctness gone mad. The issue I have is that the only group that doesn't have this kind of support of inclusiveness is the straight, white male.

Straight, white men can't highlight the issues they face. Depression, homelessness, parental rights, and so on. Frequently even highlighing any problems that straight, white men face will face a backlash from the minority groups.

That said, I'm not saying there should be a straight, white male pride day any time soon :lol:

Excellent video - I haven't heard of this fellow before and I'm going to search out his back catalogue pronto - but Mustafa, it's not about "political correctness gone mad" the point of Pride Days and Awareness Days and LGBT activism and everything else concerned with equal rights, is Equal Rights. The gold standard is the rights that straight white males have enjoyed for hundreds of years. No one's dragging straight white males Down, it's bringing everyone else Up. But you know that, right?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Excellent video - I haven't heard of this fellow before and I'm going to search out his back catalogue pronto - but Mustafa, it's not about "political correctness gone mad" the point of Pride Days and Awareness Days and LGBT activism and everything else concerned with equal rights, is Equal Rights. The gold standard is the rights that straight white males have enjoyed for hundreds of years. No one's dragging straight white males Down, it's bringing everyone else Up. But you know that, right?

"Straight white males" includes the working class, most who didn't get the vote till women did. Its not about equality. Gays have got that now so why are they still going?

"No one's dragging straight white males Down" well you are, you seem to forget that straight white males gave women the vote while those straight arab males only recently let women drive.

Also if your arguing uniqueness then white males abolished slavery, gave women the vote and legalised homosexuality.

Not only does none of your rhetoric stand up to close scrutiny. QED your a racist.

Also your attempt to play of a race against itself, Wife against husband and sons is a dangerous tactic which will not end well.

IF there are any mods reading this(especially if they have sons) are you going to ban this poster for racism?
[MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here