Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MEP Nigel farage

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
F**k the European Court of Human Rights......they cause more problems than solutions anyway.

Fact is, he could have gone to Italy for free for treatment.

The Italian Govt was willing to make him a citizen to get him over there quickly with top notch medical care.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-treatment-italy-breathing-pope-a8320996.html

That’s what his parents wanted to do, so I don’t see what business it is of the state to interfere.

You see, I am very liberal minded like that........

You haven't explained to me what the top notch medical care involved.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I see, so they were listened to and they took him off to Italy then, and he died there.

Sorry, I got it wrong I thought they couldn’t take him and he died here.

I stand corrected said the man in the oerthapeadic shoe.

It’s a lovely day and I’ve got better things to do than discuss this with you. So, I’ll do my “whatever”. You can Google some more stuff you don’t fully understand, mention something about the EU (as being banned from the main thread hurts you so much), call me a Tory shill and do your Alan Shearer “I’m a roof tiler’s son from Molescoombe” line so we can be done and both enjoy our Sunday in the sun.

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He has got exactly the same right to comment on the situation as everyone on here having their say.

My point is more why was the tv station turning to him for a quote; he wouldn’t be my first choice.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
"Farage speaks his mind and tells it how it is"... no, Farage is a populist, and so he finds out what people like you think and says it back to you. I don't think he is unintelligent and so he probably realises that much of what he says is rubbish but it appeals to a strata of people who describe themselves as "white British". And that is less than 50% of them according to that suicidal referendum.

At the risk of sticking up for him he backs getting rid of the smoking ban and only about 12% of the population agree?
So I think he says what he believes in.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I thought he couldn’t get any lower but then he latched his political point seeking to a dying child. I’m far from surprised, I just wonder whether one can actually get any lower.

You have to remember this is a guy who thinks Trump is a great human being

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
It’s a lovely day and I’ve got better things to do than discuss this with you. So, I’ll do my “whatever”. You can Google some more stuff you don’t fully understand, mention something about the EU (as being banned from the main thread hurts you so much), call me a Tory shill and do your Alan Shearer “I’m a roof tiler’s son from Molescoombe” line so we can be done and both enjoy our Sunday in the sun.

Christ, you can remember quotes and shit.........you need to get out a lot more often than you do you sicko.

As for being banned from the Brexit thread I’m actually thrilled, it must be well over a year that I’ve been banned and still no one has ever had the decency to explain why. I’m no wet panter though, someone somewhere has made that decision and I’m confident the reason will out in the fullness of time.

By the way it’s Moulsecoomb Margret.........it’s where the ghastly working class live, little wonder you can’t spell it correctly.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Read the article, do you think that German and Italian medical standards are worse than ours?

What a dreadful little Englander you are.

What a way to evade the question! Making a laughable accusation like that.

What was the top notch medical treatment for a little boy with brain damage, who is blind and deaf? I am waiting for a proper medical analysis. The brain cannot regenerate itself unlike the liver.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
What a way to evade the question! Making a laughable accusation like that.

What was the top notch medical treatment for a little boy with brain damage, who is blind and deaf? I am waiting for a proper medical analysis. The brain cannot regenerate itself unlike the liver.

Oh sure, you clearly know best, no doubt they were waiting for Alfie in Rome with a jar of leeches and some old chicken bones.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Oh sure, you clearly know best, no doubt they were waiting for Alfie in Rome with a jar of leeches and some old chicken bones.

Yes, I do understand palliative care for someone who is dying. Exactly the same as Alder Hey hospital or the local hospice were offering.

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Christ, you can remember quotes and shit.........you need to get out a lot more often than you do you sicko.

As for being banned from the Brexit thread I’m actually thrilled, it must be well over a year that I’ve been banned and still no one has ever had the decency to explain why. I’m no wet panter though, someone somewhere has made that decision and I’m confident the reason will out in the fullness of time.

By the way it’s Moulsecoomb Margret.........it’s where the ghastly working class live, little wonder you can’t spell it correctly.

I have a reasonable memory but repetition obviously aids the grey matter. And yes, we all know it’s where working class people live.....that’s your point. Have you been on the cider?

“I’m confident the reason will out in the fullness of time.” - really, you seem to think people might care or be interested?

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
I have a reasonable memory but repetition obviously aids the grey matter. And yes, we all know it’s where working class people live.....that’s your point. Have you been on the cider?

“I’m confident the reason will out in the fullness of time.” - really, you seem to think people might care or be interested?

Repetition, repetition..........says the man with over 41,000 posts.

You raised the subject of my ban on this thread, I didn’t, you are evidently far more interested than you make out. Don’t worry, once I find out why I was banned I will let you know.

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Repetition, repetition..........says the man with over 41,000 posts.

You raised the subject of my ban on this thread, I didn’t, you are evidently far more interested than you make out. Don’t worry, once I find out why I was banned I will let you know.

I’m certainly amused about your ban....as it clearly rattles you so much :lolol:

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
I’m certainly amused about your ban....as it clearly rattles you so much :lolol:

Of course you’re amused by it, you clearly spend a lot of time on here espousing your opinions.

Not rattled at all my ban must surely be unique, I’ve never been told why I have been removed from the Brexit thread (and now Trump thread), I have had no infractions so it is a delicious mystery isn’t it?

If I did care as much as you think I do I could do something about it, but I’m sure it will become clear in the end.........I’m not on here posting tens of thousands of posts like some, I can wait.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Of course you’re amused by it, you clearly spend a lot of time on here espousing your opinions.

Not rattled at all my ban must surely be unique, I’ve never been told why I have been removed from the Brexit thread (and now Trump thread), I have had no infractions so it is a delicious mystery isn’t it?

If I did care as much as you think I do I could do something about it, but I’m sure it will become clear in the end.........I’m not on here posting tens of thousands of posts like some, I can wait.

Its an odd one, you are the only person banned from the Brexit thread even though a mod has confirmed he couldnt find any names listed as banned on the thread, Ppf recently got a NSC wide ban for posting something on the thread but is now back posting on that thread. Some mod definitely wanted you off that thread for good.

perhaps [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION] can shed some light on the anomalies.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Its an odd one, you are the only person banned from the Brexit thread even though a mod has confirmed he couldnt find any names listed as banned on the thread, Ppf recently got a NSC wide ban for posting something on the thread but is now back posting on that thread. Some mod definitely wanted you off that thread for good.

perhaps [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION] can shed some light on the anomalies.

I don't do this thread so as for what has gone on in it in the past, I honestly do not have a clue!! Not guilty M'lud........

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Bound to be a reaction to the fear of change. Understandable in Ireland with their history. It is interesting that a lot of the Irish think Brexit is a mistake. I would totally agree. It is a great pity we were put through all this, the EU should have seen the warning signs years ago and stopped their march to a huge, uncontrollable superstate. Most British people do not and have never wanted such a state, so it is hardly surprising there was a backlash.

I think that just because people don't wish to leave the EU, that it doesn't necessarily tally that someone 'supports' it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here