Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Which celebrity would you like to see killed by the product they advertise?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
This bloke

cvcv.jpg

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Ray Winstone, but I'm not sure how you might die through online gambling.

and as [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] says, any celebrity who endorses dodgy finance companies/lending practices.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I thought inciting death threats got you banned?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I would like to see the Bud Light king and his courtiers slashed across the throat with a broken bottle and watch them gargling blood as they try, in vain to breathe, each attempt drawing more and more blood into their lungs, to see the fear and realisation in their eyes that they are going to die from blood loss or suffocation and that no-one's going to help them. The last thing they hear is me, laughing, shouting "DILLY DILLY THAT YOU ******** !"

Glad to see those anger management classes are doing the trick.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We can come up with a way.
and as [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] says, any celebrity who endorses dodgy finance companies/lending practices.
Agreed.

While Paloma Faith advertising a Skoda is a disappointing sell out, at least it's not preying on the poor.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I'm going to email Eammon Holmes's agent and encourage him to organise a steam roller advert for the kunnt before committing to a response to this thread.

Or the 'location' smugs and a land mine campaign.

You get my drift.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Russian Roulette ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...

I would like to see Ray Winstone go to the World Cup in Russia and persuade the hooligan Nazi psychopaths that betting on his website will bring them riches. Let's see how hard he is then!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here