[Politics] The Tories hit new LOWS with the Windrush situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Citizenship is as easy, immigration is a bit more complicated......

https://www.juridique.jp/immigration.php

As for my own situation, I was on a Humanities visa for 5 years, then an Instructor visa for 5. Got a Permanent Resident visa last year which makes as close as you can get to being a Japanese citizen without handing in my soon to be useless British passport. Getting citizenship would be a piece of piss for me.

I'm enjoying watching you get schooled by people much more knowledgeable than you on this topic though....Your attempt to save face by implying that I might not be accepted on the grounds of poor mental health or a criminal record was particularly amusing.

:lolol:

To be fair, your username does suggest that you might be a bit .... well .... mental ! :p

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

As for my own situation, I was on a Humanities visa for 5 years, then an Instructor visa for 5. Got a Permanent Resident visa last year which makes as close as you can get to being a Japanese citizen without handing in my soon to be useless British passport. Getting citizenship would be a piece of piss for me.

I'm enjoying watching you get schooled by people much more knowledgeable than you on this topic though....Your attempt to save face by implying that I might not be accepted on the grounds of poor mental health or a criminal record was particularly amusing.

"soon to be useless" british passport ? you'd better let the half of the world thats trying to get in here know that

ps self hating :wanker:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Tories hit new LOWS with the Windrush situation

Are you being wilfully ignorant? Banning dual citizenship would exclude most of the new arrivals to the UK.

ETA.
Anyway your numbers dont add up. If immigration and citizenship was as easy as the UK how come Japan isn't being flooded with migrants? Your talking shit as usual.

Sorry Looney, you seem confused. The point you made was on citizenship NOT immigration. While we’re still in the EU the immigration laws are obviously different. However, the conditions for citizenship are almost identical. You were the sort of kid who used to move the goalposts and take his ball home weren’t you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
"soon to be useless" british passport ? you'd better let the half of the world thats trying to get in here know that

ps self hating :wanker:

Ooh I seemed to have touched a nerve there. :lolol:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
and he claims he's not wound up by this thread :lol:
im not by the thread , , admittedly that post has, vcannot stand people who come out with ridicul;ous self hating crap like that , who then cant wait to patronise and gush all over someone from some 2 bob 3rd world shithole.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Sorry Looney, you seem confused. The point you made was on citizenship NOT immigration. While we’re still in the EU the immigration laws are obviously different. However, the conditions for citizenship are almost identical. You were the sort of kid who used to move the goalposts and take his ball home weren’t you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

citizenship NOT immigration? I was treating them as highly correlated as new citizenship for non Japanese requires immigration.

Your an imbecile and here's why. Virtual y every post of yours to me and no doubt others is an exercise in me correcting your posts, Your comprehension is awful, your the equivalent of Les Dawson Playing the Piano, nobody can be that bad unless it deliberate.

Most people debate or argue by exchanging points, perspectives, reasoning and information.

You on the other hand produce a chain of straw man arguments, Adhominem, logical fallacies, non-sequiturs and the kind of sloppy chop logic that would embarrass a 12 year old.

Your above post is a prime example. You start of with an Adhominem followed by a non-sequitur and then a straw man argument. But now Ive got you pegged I suppose I'll have to read more of your posts and point it out to other posters when you start playing games.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

I was pointing out to Guinness Idiot that the hurdles you face are more than he suggested, wether you are criminally insane is a whole different thread(and a poll).

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Another idiotic post but he can't read it as he has put me on ignore , but nobody knew that did they ???

I haven't put you on ignore...I love your rabbid communist/Stalinist diatribes, but as I secretly hold the same views as you , but wouldn't tell anyone, you are ok by me.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
citizenship NOT immigration? I was treating them as highly correlated as new citizenship for non Japanese requires immigration.

You on the other hand produce a chain of straw man arguments, Adhominem, logical fallacies, non-sequiturs and the kind of sloppy chop logic that would embarrass a 12 year old.

Talking of logical fallacies. It's true to suggest that all new citizens must be immigrants but it's certainly not true to say that all immigrants are citizens - that's logically invalid, not a correlation. It's the same for the UK - all new citizens are (probably) immigrants (although we've seen that rich Russians can by-pass this) but it's certainly not the case that all immigrants are citizens - which is what GB was accurately pointing out.

(I've had 20 years on NSC and this is the first time that my university subject has been relevant)

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
The thread title was 'The Tories hits new lows with the Windrush situation', whichever Mod thought it was a funny thing to joke about please explain what the joke is so the rest of us can have a good guffaw about it too
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION] [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION]
@edna krabapple [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION]

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

No you weren't. You stated specifically that you expected that [MENTION=59]Mental Lental[/MENTION] wouldn't get citizenship.

Your an imbecile and here's why. Virtual y every post of yours to me and no doubt others is an exercise in me correcting your posts, Your comprehension is awful, your the equivalent of Les Dawson Playing the Piano, nobody can be that bad unless it deliberate.

Perhaps if you typed in English. *adhominem klaxon*

Most people debate or argue by exchanging points, perspectives, reasoning and information.

Like citizenship rules for example?

Non sequiturs are logical fallacies. Can't you count?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The thread title was 'The Tories hits new lows with the Windrush situation', whichever Mod thought it was a funny thing to joke about please explain what the joke is so the rest of us can have a good guffaw about it too
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION] [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION]
@edna krabapple [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION]

No idea who changed it but I've changed it back (or will do when I click reply on this).

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
If you're going to be clever at PMQ's make sure you're sure of your position first

I'm not sure that's relevant. The bit on PMQ will be what makes the news and will fix in people's minds. Any subsequent correctlon is just so much chaff.

Who was it said that a lie can get halfway around the world before truth gets its boots on?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No you weren't. You stated specifically that you expected that [MENTION=59]Mental Lental[/MENTION] wouldn't get citizenship.

Perhaps if you typed in English. *adhominem klaxon*

Like citizenship rules for example?

Non sequiturs are logical fallacies. Can't you count?

It is when I read stuff like this that I realise my decision to block this and certain other posters (many of who are posting on this thread - fancy that) was correct. Some people are like car crime in a multi storey car park......:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here