Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Wonder if we would of won the war if Germany had decided to drop Snow on us instead of bombs , i think Adolf missed a trick there .

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Radar blob starting to push inland now. Looks like Hailsham is about to get something.

There's a much bigger blob following behind, but looks like it'll hit Kent way rather than Sussex. Folkestone in the firing line.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Bit of light sleety stuff in Burgess Hill appears to be turning more to light snow now.....sky has gone darker in last 30 mins or so.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
It all needs to bigger off now. I’m having an artificial lawn laid on Monday.
I currently have 8 inches of snow covering the garden

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Got a light mix of snow / other frozen/freezing precip starting here in Uckfield. Radar blob bullseye on Hailsham and headed my way now. Radar says it's snow, but I'm not convinced it will be by the time it gets to ground level.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Oh my aching sides, I think I'll let someone who knows what he is talking about explain WHY this happened .

5a99402e3c899143146091.gif

Attachments

• DickEmery01.gif
    DickEmery01.gif
    309.9 KB · Views: 179

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Wonder if we would of won the war if Germany had decided to drop Snow on us instead of bombs , i think Adolf missed a trick there .

Given they lost two world wars because of the Russian snow they were probably reluctant to dabble with the stuff!

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Picking up in Uckfield now. And it's genuine snow now the blob is arriving. Looks like the heaviest part is fizzling out as it gets to here, though, but it's building into something at the moment. Medium flakes, level 1 moving towards 2.

Edit: got a flock of Tits in our hedge out front. Some Great ones, some Blue ones.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Southern Rail warning:

Customer Advice from Southern, Thameslink and Gatwick Express :
WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU TRAVEL AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE THIS AFTERNOON AND AIM TO COMPLETE YOUR JOURNEY BEFORE 15:00. PLEASE CONSIDER IF YOUR JOURNEY IS NECESSARY BEFORE TRAVELLING.

Clearly expecting something hefty

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Radar blob starting to push inland now. Looks like Hailsham is about to get something.

There's a much bigger blob following behind, but looks like it'll hit Kent way rather than Sussex. Folkestone in the firing line.

Spot on. Started here at 11-30, by 12-00 it was level 2 flumpage, easing now.

D

Deleted member 2719

Level 2 in Chichester.

Mixture of rain ice and snow.

Constant sirens about today.:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here