Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is anywhere streaming the game tomorrow?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I know that last rounds game against Boro wasn't on the TV in the US or the UK but I found a stream from somewhere else, Ireland I think. Is anybody showing us tomorrow?

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I know that last rounds game against Boro wasn't on the TV in the US or the UK but I found a stream from somewhere else, Ireland I think. Is anybody showing us tomorrow?

I got the Boro game on Fox Soccer Match Pass (was in the US at the time). Can't access their website now I'm back in the UK, but worth a look.

Think they showed most games from the last round.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Capture.JPG

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
It'll be on Bein but you have to put up with a commentator that sounds like a cat bringing up a furball.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
It'll be on Bein but you have to put up with a commentator that sounds like a cat bringing up a furball.

And on Fox Sports so we'll probably have to put up with that knobend Warren Barton

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Anyone know of any London pubs that are good for streaming games?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's being shown on TV here (Sportsnet World) so you should be able to find a way to watch it.

I'm pretty sure the Boro game was shown in the US. It was definitely shown here.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
It's being shown on TV here (Sportsnet World) so you should be able to find a way to watch it.

I'm pretty sure the Boro game was shown in the US. It was definitely shown here.

It was - I watched it in New York

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I managed to get a PERFECT acestream of Eir sport for the last game. With English commentary. If Eir are showing it again then that's awesome. Same again.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here