Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Vegan restaurants in Worthing

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Have a vegan coming out with us tonight, does anyone know a restaurant, cheapish, near the bowling alley?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A solitary vegan coming along, so the whole party have to choose between nutloaf or mushroom moussaka ?

Hmm. Think I'd give it a swerve.

Shopes

Jan 3, 2018
If you want 100% vegan food, Cactus Kitchen Girls does vegan junk food. Or if you just need a few vegan options, The Woods Burger Kitchen is fantastic.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
If you want 100% vegan food, Cactus Kitchen Girls does vegan junk food. Or if you just need a few vegan options, The Woods Burger Kitchen is fantastic.

Yes, Cactus.... is good for their burgers / street food stuff, run by nice lasses too. Like the food at Woods too but prefer the vibe at Cactus. I'm not vegan by the way. On the whole vegan tip, I know some of the more militant elements aren't exactly covering themselves in beancurd glory at the moment, but the extreme reaction from some people to vegans / veganism is equally perplexing to me. I've got a normally (fairly) rational friend who gets more worked up into a lather about vegans than he does about Islamist extremists these days. In fact, I think there's a faint whiff of veganaphobia in the air. What a strange world.

Last edited:

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Have a vegan coming out with us tonight, does anyone know a restaurant, cheapish, near the bowling alley?

When we have veggie in our Party he just has Veggie option which most restaurants have these days. Can`t Vegan do the same ?. Does Vegan restaurant have meat option? If not why should all others have to eat Vegan food?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
When we have veggie in our Party he just has Veggie option which most restaurants have these days. Can`t Vegan do the same ?. Does Vegan restaurant have meat option? If not why should all others have to eat Vegan food?

Perhaps it's not a big deal and they fancy a change?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
There is only one vegan in the party and we are just looking for vegan options on the normal menu, I'm not eating that shit :D. Found a Mexican, salsa viva cantina, the vegan is happy but one of the others said Mexican is boring and bland! :ffsparr:
I think we will head for the Mexican, as I love it.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
There is only one vegan in the party and we are just looking for vegan options on the normal menu, I'm not eating that shit :D. Found a Mexican, salsa viva cantina, the vegan is happy but one of the others said Mexican is boring and bland! :ffsparr:

Can I come? Sounds fun.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Tell them to get the Habernero & Pineapple salsa and then say it is bland and boring

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Vegans and vegetarians EXPECT there to be an option to suit them on a menu in restaurants, so I guess Vegan restaurants must have a meat option for non vegan/vegetarians. If not, why not? :smile:

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Yes, Cactus.... is good for their burgers / street food stuff, run by nice lasses too. Like the food at Woods too but prefer the vibe at Cactus. I'm not vegan by the way. On the whole vegan tip, I know some of the more militant elements aren't exactly covering themselves in beancurd glory at the moment, but the extreme reaction from some people to vegans / veganism is equally perplexing to me. I've got a normally (fairly) rational friend who gets more worked up into a lather about vegans than he does about Islamist extremists these days. In fact, I think there's a faint whiff of veganaphobia in the air. What a strange world.

It’s because we are sick and tired about the constant “we are better than you” attitude, constantly banging on about how wrong we are to eat meat, there is no let up from them, outside shops, inside shops and blocking meat aisles. They simply don’t give two hoots that it’s our choice to eat meat and if we didn’t want to we wouldn’t. For me it’s the constant looking down their noses at meat eaters that gets me.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Ended up in Ask Italian, as it suited the vegan and bland Mexican hater :ffsparr:.
To be fair to the vegan, he doesn't push it on anyone and was happy to go wherever there was vegan options.
I am going fir the Mexican soon though as sounds great, 4.8/5 on Google and 5/5 on Facebook.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here