Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good set of results for us, today

Hopefully we can take advantage tomorrow

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Mourinho-esque personality, without the trophies.

Without the trophies? Warnock has won EIGHT promotions as a manager. Unequalled.

It might not be the Champions League, but at least give him credit for his achievements (I think that's six more promotions than Redknapp, for example).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Without the trophies? Warnock has won EIGHT promotions as a manager. Unequalled.

It might not be the Champions League, but at least give him credit for his achievements (I think that's six more promotions than Redknapp, for example).

Ah but that's only promotions though.
Just how many relegations has old Redders be directly, or indirectly, responsible for?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Literally meant without the trophies. Back to theme, Warnock has spent much of his career personally hating other managers in the game and showing bitterness after defeats. Sometimes long held hatred and bitterness. Eight promotions don’t make him a decent bloke. Mourinho-esque.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I have this. When it first kicked in 18 months ago I fell over in my garden, then fell over when getting up, and cut my face. There is a physiotherapy exercise for it which has helped, but I still have tiny bits of 'calcium bonate' in my canal and have learned to keep my balance by, er, learning anew how to keep my balance.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ah but that's only promotions though.
Just how many relegations has old Redders be directly, or indirectly, responsible for?

Indeed. Sir Alex never won a single promotion #shitehousejockmanager

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

He does give the impression he is suffering from hemorrhoid's though with his Mr Angry face

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I have this. When it first kicked in 18 months ago I fell over in my garden, then fell over when getting up, and cut my face. There is a physiotherapy exercise for it which has helped, but I still have tiny bits of 'calcium bonate' in my canal and have learned to keep my balance by, er, learning anew how to keep my balance.

I had it too. It feels like you're on a cross channel ferry in a storm. I feel sorry for Zaha and Richarlison who have to play football at the highest level with this condition.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

That explains how you did 3 laps of the Amex on the outside lane, that Sunday :D

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells

I had a bout of it a few years back. Horrible. I was brushing my teeth one morning and then just hit the deck - felt sick for weeks after.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Huddersfield lose to Burnley tomorrow they will be 8 points adrift of safety. Tough to come back from that.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Wednesday 2nd
AFC Bournemouth v Watford - DON'T CARE
Chelsea v Southampton - CHELSEA WIN
Huddersfield Town v Burnley - ???
West Ham United v Brighton & Hove Albion - :albion2:
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Crystal Palace - WOLVES WIN
Newcastle United v Manchester United (20:00) - MAN UTD WIN

I suppose a Huddersfield win v Burnley is preferable, but a Huddersfield loss would seem to cement them in 1 of the 3 relegation spots and mean 1 less spot to 'worry' about. Still, on balance, HUDDERSFIELD WIN.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here