Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West ham fan on twitter wishing our coach has a serious crash

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
It's the law. If you screamed it in someones face in public you could get nicked. Any hate speech online is amplified considerably by social media and if we 'accept' this, then we are going backwards, not forwards. I don't think the mods on NSC would allow anyone to target ethnic/gender/religious hatred at anyone, we discuss these issues, yes, but NSC does not tolerate or 'accept' hate/abuse in any way. Maybe NCS should be the benchmark for online communities who want the freedom of free speech without fear of being abused with racist/sexist/homophobic comments. We seem to be doing fine so far. :thumbsup:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Alfred misunderstands things most of the time because he lacks critical thinking. He’ll tell you’re wrong about something, mention he one worked in x industry and thinks that'saufficient to prove he’s right.

He’s still yet to explain how i was wrong from a thread a month ago..

He's also a chap that makes threatening phone calls to NSC users and has been known to turn up on their doorsteps. No wonder he is not in favour of the law coming down hard on this kind of malicious crap.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
He's also a chap that makes threatening phone calls to NSC users and has been known to turn up on their doorsteps. No wonder he is not in favour of the law coming down hard on this kind of malicious crap.
Christ he's a nutter, think I'll stop winding him up, he's done a great job convincing me soldiers aren't violent [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Christ he's a nutter, think I'll stop winding him up, he's done a great job convincing me soldiers aren't violent [emoji23]

I really wouldn't worry. I called him a knobhead and hung up and the other user's wife saw him off at the doorstep.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
It's the law. If you screamed it in someones face in public you could get nicked. Any hate speech online is amplified considerably by social media and if we 'accept' this, then we are going backwards, not forwards. I don't think the mods on NSC would allow anyone to target ethnic/gender/religious hatred at anyone, we discuss these issues, yes, but NSC does not tolerate or 'accept' hate/abuse in any way. Maybe NCS should be the benchmark for online communities who want the freedom of free speech without fear of being abused with racist/sexist/homophobic comments. We seem to be doing fine so far. :thumbsup:

But the mods do on here themselfs as we understand on as a parody account of PPF that called for all mosques to be burnt on the "just a reminder thread " but that is deemed acceptable as it's supposedly just banter, not in my book it isn't .

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
no you didnt, no she didnt.
Ringing people up and turning up at their door? Seems you're quite a nasty piece of work, no idea where you would've been taught that..

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
But the mods do on here themselfs as we understand on as a parody account of PPF that called for all mosques to be burnt on the "just a reminder thread " but that is deemed acceptable as it's supposedly just banter, not in my book it isn't .
Fake News !

The parody mentioned bulldozing not burning.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
no you didnt, no she didnt.

Me: "Hello"
You: "Yeah, you wanna watch what you say mate"
"That Bushy"?
"Be careful, that's all I'm saying. You would be easy to find"
"Yeah alright dickhead,bye"

And then I hung up.

I still have it recorded on my phone.

I believe you got my nuimber from my website. No wonder you prefer a slightly more relaxed view of what is criminal and what isn't.

Still, it looks like you've turned over a terrific new leaf under your new name so I'll forgive and forget. All the very best.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
"That Bushy"?

And then I hung up.

I believe you got my nuimber from my website. No wonder you prefer a slightly more relaxed view of what is criminal and what isn't.

Still, it looks like you've turned over a terrific new leaf under your new name so I'll forgive and forget. All the very best.

That is genuinely brilliant.

"You said some stuff on an internet football forum and I didn't like it so you should be careful about what you say on an internet football forum"
"Nah"

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
That is genuinely brilliant.

"You said some stuff on an internet football forum and I didn't like it so you should be careful about what you say on an internet football forum"
"Nah"
Thats exactly why i called him is it ?? Nope , he started publishing my name etc on here thats why , id check your facts before you start moralising.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
"That Bushy"?

And then I hung up.

Now thats not how you described it earlier is it ? You just basically confirmed youre a keyboard / Phone line warrior.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Now thats not how you described it earlier is it ? You just basically confirmed youre a keyboard / Phone line warrior.

No, that's pretty much how I described earlier. Anyway, you were bang out of order, you should count yourself lucky that I and others on here don't get as worked up as you do and treated your odd behaviour as rather funny rather than escalating things. As I say, forgiven and forgotten. Move on.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Holy shit, this is mental.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here