Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West ham fan on twitter wishing our coach has a serious crash

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
How is it that people get so offended/insulted by 'name calling'? It is what kids do at age 8, and we teach them how silly it is. Those that continue to do it look really daft and looked down upon by their peers, even to the point of bullying, in the end the bully looks like a complete arse. But no, now we call the Police and complain when they do not have time to deal with burglaries etc.. Ring any bells anyone?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
How is it that people get so offended/insulted by 'name calling'? It is what kids do at age 8, and we teach them how silly it is. Those that continue to do it look really daft and looked down upon by their peers, even to the point of bullying, in the end the bully looks like a complete arse. But no, now we call the Police and complain when they do not have time to deal with burglaries etc.. Ring any bells anyone?

Did we call the police? Does a football liaison officer deal with burglaries?
Who are 'we'?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Are soldiers exempt from criticism then?

From people who are criticising a lack of empathy who have themselves recently posted shocking comments about a person who committed suicide ? Yes.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I don't use Twitter much but it is useful for up to date information on live happenings.

I remember being stuck on the M4 once and typing the junction number in to find out exactly what was going on.

It's not something I use much but it has its values.

You broke the law then.....

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Did we call the police? Does a football liaison officer deal with burglaries?
Who are 'we'?

Tbe fact that there is a football liaison officer whe they moan about lack of resources.....

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Alfred misunderstands things most of the time because he lacks critical thinking. He’ll tell you’re wrong about something, mention he one worked in x industry and thinks that'saufficient to prove he’s right.

He’s still yet to explain how i was wrong from a thread a month ago..

Im still waiting for your reply, and i didnt "once" work in the industry i still do , taking mugs like you who "deal with fx as part of your job" to the cleaners.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Im still waiting for your reply, and i didnt "once" work in the industry i still do , taking mugs like you who "deal with fx as part of your job" to the cleaners.
Seems quite a few people think you're a tool doesn't it [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Now your getting personal arent you , you big brave keyboard warrior
Call the police then oh no wait according to you getting personal is just banter init

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Now your getting personal arent you , you big brave keyboard warrior
It's YOU'RE by the way [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Call the police then oh no wait according to you getting personal is just banter init

Not worth tbe bother is it , ill just sit back and think of you up to your elbows in shit with your arm stuck down a u bend and all will be well with the world

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Not worth tbe bother is it , ill just sit back and think of you up to your elbows in shit with your arm stuck down a u bend and all will be well with the world
And I'll just think of you wearing a ridiculous f****** hat [emoji16]
0caf051bec1fd72b6dfb7b32e4084a8b.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here