Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tv Live games

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It would be the only time they had more than 10 people in their by my observations. I do not like the Harvester as to my mind the quality of the food has dropped so much that even a free salad starter doesnt make it VFM. It used to be a reasonable cheap quick meal but that is no longer the case.
Surely this post proves once and for all that BG is a spoof account?

Or that like PPF there is more than one of them operating at the same time?
I know but your posts appear "serious" unless they're tongue in cheek?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Yes: BG was originally going to hold it at the Lockhart Tavern, but was put off because he walked past one day and there were only three people there, so now he's organised a nice carvery at the Beech Hurst Harvester.

It would be the only time they had more than 10 people in their by my observations. I do not like the Harvester as to my mind the quality of the food has dropped so much that even a free salad starter doesnt make it VFM. It used to be a reasonable cheap quick meal but that is no longer the case.

Is this the whooshest whoosh in the history of whooshes or has BG finally outed himself as a complete and utter spoof account? Nobody, but nobody could take Edna at face value on that one - could they?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I see matches are published till 24th Nov with Sky. Anyone know when December PL games will be finalised, will Liverpool at home be on Sky?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just seen the schedules and the Liverpool game hasnt been changed as that weekend is Championship on Friday and Saturday at 5.30.

Just checked sorry it is not showing any Premier games, so obviously not available as yet, my mistake. It is only showing Championship and Scottish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here