Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uwe Huenemeier Tweet

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Exactly..... we are all entitled to a view... and fully entitled to voice that opinion.... it is an entertainment business after all.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It's a strange sort of entertainment though. You go in feeling excited and possibly apprehensive and could leave feeling good after a very un-entertaining 1-0 win or bad after a thrilling 3-2 defeat. The only thing that we can do to help our team is support them. If you really don't think that helps then you don't know much about human nature. Anyone , anywhere, responds better with support from those closest to them. Also, I don't see people going to a Bond movie with a Daniel Craig scarf or a WestEnd show with an Andrew Lloyd-Webber flag.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I think Uwe is missing the point, if Hemed gets injured tonight we are out of options. We must be the on PL club with one fit striker that is what fans are concerned about.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Blimey - that's a bit harsh!

Also, is it only the 3 of us who have noticed that there is a fair chance this is a spoof tweet?

I have a feeling someone somwhere is choking over his cornflakes right now. . . . . or do I mean Zauberfleks? :lolol:

What makes you think it's a spoof?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I think Uwe is missing the point, if Hemed gets injured tonight we are out of options. We must be the on PL club with one fit striker that is what fans are concerned about.

Yeah, but what you need to understand is, if you were getting paid 20k a week, to sit on a bench, wouldn't you find all this 'we need a striker' talk all a bit meaningless in comparison to life's true concerns?

I'm team Uwe. We need to put things into comparison and realise all the hard work, sweat and tears these footballers are putting into their relentless lifestyles just so us spoilt brat fans get to enjoy watching our football team play.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Dont really do twitter but just read loads of his tweets what a nice guy really loves it here it seems'
And definitely reads NSC (i guess) as loads of his tweets tag us.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Not sure I appreciate being told to stop moaning and get behind the team when the next game is a week away. He's a cheeky sod, the support has been bloody magnificent so far this season and will almost certainly be again against West Brom, so there was no need for that imo..

Good to know he cares enough to write such a long tweet. His English is bloody good too.

He wasn't responding to our support in general, just the fools on Twitter (and on here) who were going over the top, saying we were as good as relegated already and that Tony Bloom should sell up.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I was under the impression you can only do something like 140 letters per post on twitter? Is there a link to this? If it is true, which I'm not sure about, he must indulge in watching the wonderful scenes of NSC meltdown.

Edit: Ah, see what was done there, image posted as a tweet.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Not trying to be negative or play devils advocate, I think it's important we stand behind the team all the time but I was there, we have been behind the team 100% in our first 3 games and we've come away with 1 point and 0 goals. We have been doing our bit as fans. They need to do their bit as players, we should have had more from Watford. Time for them to earn their salaries.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Legend.

Short tweet version "Stop f##king moaning and support the club. danke"

uwe-huenemeier-600.jpg

We do support the "TEAM"....it's the "Club" that f**ked up and we made sure they were aware of how we felt.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We have been doing our bit as fans. They need to do their bit as players, we should have had more from Watford. Time for them to earn their salaries.
Are you suggesting they didn't try hard enough?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Are you suggesting they didn't try hard enough?

I think this may be a case of 'if only .... everything... could be completely different'.

RIP Rik Mayall and **** off the bedwetters.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I think he is a great guy and obviously committed to the team so I wish him all the best !!

He would be welcome here for dinner mit frau Huenemeier any time !

Last edited:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Brilliant. Shows passion.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think he is a great guy and obviously committed to the team so I wish him all the best !!

He would be welcome here for dinner mit frau Huenemeier any time !

Frau Huenemeier doesn't live in the UK. They run riding stables back in Germany, so his wife and children are over there, and he only sees them when there's a break, or in the close season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here