Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Punishment for this rotter

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No, perhaps I didn't make myself clear. I'm well aware of the distinction. What I mean is all emergency vehicles at all times should be considered "on call". As in ready to attend an emergency.
i.e nobody should ever impede the movement of an emergency vehicle whether it's in a depot, on the street, attending a call or filling up with petrol.
Indeed, but I guess people are saying that it seems even worse since the driver was in the middle of helping someone.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
A YOUNG woman filmed dancing on top of a smashed-up ambulance in the aftermath of England's World Cup quarter-final win is SCOTTISH, Sun Online can reveal today.

Larissa Bell, 21, from Glasgow, was spending a weekend in London with friends when she was pictured being cheered on by booze-fuelled England supporters as she trampled on the ambulance car.

She had been staying with friends in Orpington, South East London, over the weekend and travelled into the heart of the capital to watch England beat Sweden on Saturday.

It is understood she flew home to Glasgow yesterday and has not yet been spoken to by police.

When approached at her home today by our reporter, she admitted jumping on the ambulance but declined to comment further.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/world-cup-...ce-england-fans-celebrating-world-cup-sweden/

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I thought we had stopped Scottish hooligans smashing up London by cancelling the Home International Tournament, clearly not.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Finally Scotchland are able to be involved in this World Cup.

#BetterLateThanNever.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
If people don’t want to be called a c*nt, then they shouldn’t act like one :shrug: How is commenting on the size of her thighs relevant or even vaguely decent? And to have it called ‘crying’ to point that out... ???

Are you deliberately missing the point? The girl is clearly unashamed of her body as otherwise I seriously doubt she would have dressed in very little, trampled an emergency vehicle in front of a crowd of hundreds of people merrily snapping away at her.

And if you have to resort to calling a fellow poster a c*nt, then your argument is already lost.

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
I'm 74 yo and I would not want an excessive punishment for a 21 yo woman, which may damage her future career prospects, for one episode of drunken stupidity. Having said that I also don't want to see any copycat behaviour in future by others. I hope that the general reaction from all sections of society in this case will deter others, but I'm not holding my breath.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I'm 74 yo and I would not want an excessive punishment for a 21 yo woman, which may damage her future career prospects, for one episode of drunken stupidity. Having said that I also don't want to see any copycat behaviour in future by others. I hope that the general reaction from all sections of society in this case will deter others, but I'm not holding my breath.

I imagine her 'career prospects' have been enormously enhanced due to this. It's the age we live in, fame is easily gained, and I'm sure a modelling contract will come out of it for her. Hopefully people will remember what she did though.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Are you deliberately missing the point? The girl is clearly unashamed of her body as otherwise I seriously doubt she would have dressed in very little, trampled an emergency vehicle in front of a crowd of hundreds of people merrily snapping away at her.

And if you have to resort to calling a fellow poster a c*nt, then your argument is already lost.

I was more shocked at one of the men who jumped on the ambulance, lack of broad shoulders. He clearly wasn't concerned about his shoulders so it only makes sense to target them. The man made Jake Robinson look broad. His shoulders were an embarrassment and makes you realise what sort of idiot it takes to jump on an ambulance car.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

No custodial sentence but she should have to contribute to the cost of repair.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Has society really got to the point where a fat lass on a car bonnet can't be called what she is? A fat lass on a car bonnet. She danced on an ambulance that was on a call for heaven's sakes. I'm not gonna lose any sleep if the fat cow gets offended.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Has society really got to the point where a fat lass on a car bonnet can't be called what she is? A fat lass on a car bonnet. She danced on an ambulance that was on a call for heaven's sakes. I'm not gonna lose any sleep if the fat cow gets offended.

You disgust me .

There’s no place in 2018 for body shaming , even if she was a clown footed lard ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was more shocked at one of the men who jumped on the ambulance, lack of broad shoulders. He clearly wasn't concerned about his shoulders so it only makes sense to target them. The man made Jake Robinson look broad. His shoulders were an embarrassment and makes you realise what sort of idiot it takes to jump on an ambulance car.

Bodyshamer. I'm standing-up for the spindly-shouldered minority.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

What about "fat lasses" who don't jump on car bonnets?

Do we call them skinny?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Jesus Christ what's happened to this effing forum

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
No custodial sentence but she should have to contribute to the cost of repair.

Does any criminal record associated with this type of offence get wiped clean after a period of time? Sorry to be so ignorant.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth

Megazone us men have feeling to :down::down::down::down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here