Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prime Minister to make a statement from Downing Street - GENERAL ELECTION on 8th June

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
At a guess; comfortable Conservative majority, LibDems catch up to Labour and oop north the SNP lose ground to Labour.

This leaves the (currently) unelected harridan and her cronies free to do as they please (not that they can't anyway) whilst maybe nullifying the threat of the independence referendum.

I was so cheerful when I woke up. Bloody sodding politics.

Edit; Nice to see that her word is as good as any other politicians, lying cow.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Astonished ( :lolol: ) that those calling for a second referendum or more democratic accountability/mandate for Hard/real Brexit or the PM to be elected aren't welcoming this decision.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
He seems decent to be fair. Needs more publicity.

He's my local MP, and a very good constituency MP too. He also played in goal against me and my mates a few years back - my colleague struck the ball so hard at him, and Farron received it in such a painful place, that we all felt rather sorry for him. I asked him after the game if he was okay, and he dryly replied that 'I've got four kids, don't need anymore anyway'.

Not a bad chap really - but as for being a leader, not so sure.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
She couldn't just let us and our promotion be a key news story for a day eh. That's my vote elsewhere (although, being such an anti-Tory and anti-Corbyn I don't know quite which way i'll turn).

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Why do the Tories have to ruin everything, steal the joy of yesterday, by doing this. I hope there's a hung Parliament and the chickens come home to roost, rather than nodding dog lemmings voting for them as they expect.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Treasury minister Simon Kirby admits he didn't know about election until this morning
10:24 a.m. - 18 April 2017

Nothing new here then !

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
LIb Dems: Instant statement, immediately on the BBC.

Labour: 'no statement as yet'.

Their operation is a total joke.

The LibDems are once again palatable to disenfranchise pro-EU centralists but that is a small section of society. Labour are totally unelectable.

This is just shameful/opportunistic politicking (depending on your PoV) from a PM desperate for something she can call a mandate over the way she is conducting herself.

I doubt even hove born & bred being on the campaign trail can swing it against the Tories.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Interesting to see how many Tory MP's suddenly start doing something about SASTA , lots of them will be shitting themselves and at risk of losing their seats like Simon Kirby

He didnt know there was an election !

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
C9sEESLWsAAxJkN.jpg:large

Lib Dems website battle-ready.

Labour: STILL NOTHING.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
We are too tied into the 40 years of the EU and I reckon it will be impossible for any government to negotiate the way out of it, and it’s a poisoned chalice for anyone who tries. The only thing that Brexiteers are concerned about is immigration from problematic Muslim countries and Brexit doesn’t really make a difference because we have restricted this flow to the UK within the constraints of the EU currently anyway.

Brexit is like an overkill solution to a problem that we don’t have.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Every party statement has been "Vote for us or else"
Pathetic. Just like last year.
How about someone trying to get votes with a positive vision for the future rather than just scaremongering?!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]854277392222781440[/tweet]

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
It's just a giant cry for help from the useless Conservative Government we're lumbered with, because they know Brexit is impossible, unworkable, immoral and nothing other than a disaster, but now they've got to pretend to go along with it despite knowing all this - think Amber Rudd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here