Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank lampard

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would be happy for us to give him a 6 month contract and put him on the bench as I feel that he would be an ideal man to bring on for Sam Baldock rather than a defensive midfielder for a striker unless we are trying to close the game down.

skr80

Oct 9, 2003
I would be happy for us to give him a 6 month contract and put him on the bench as I feel that he would be an ideal man to bring on for Sam Baldock rather than a defensive midfielder for a striker unless we are trying to close the game down.

Agree with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
No thanks Frank!

Screenshot_20170104-201516.png

Screenshot_20170104-201538.png

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/01/0...-well-take-him-brighton-fans-react-to-potent/

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

I've seen CH switch a striker for Sidwell a number of times as you describe. I agree that Lampard would be a better option due to his superior goal scoring ability and his reputation. We could possibly give him some cup games too.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I've seen CH switch a striker for Sidwell a number of times as you describe. I agree that Lampard would be a better option due to his superior goal scoring ability and his reputation. We could possibly give him some cup games too.

And we could get 8 million for Stephens with only 6 months on his contract left.

Win, Win

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I know most knew this was a bollocks rumour anyway, based on 2 punters having a score on us to be his next club so his odds were 'slashed' and only reported on by piss poor journos like the Croydon Advertiser BUT... The club have basically confirmed its a complete fabrication - Hughton said it's the first he'd heard of it at the press conference today and the club used Naylors' tweet in their 'roundup' slideshow thing on Twitter. Just to clear that up.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I know most knew this was a bollocks rumour anyway, based on 2 punters having a score on us to be his next club so his odds were 'slashed' and only reported on by piss poor journos like the Croydon Advertiser BUT... The club have basically confirmed its a complete fabrication - Hughton said it's the first he'd heard of it at the press conference today and the club used Naylors' tweet in their 'roundup' slideshow thing on Twitter. Just to clear that up.

Smokescreen #holdthenerve

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

I think the club using that tweet in their slideshow means it IS happenning...

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells

This pathetic rumour is one of the reasons I'm gonna take myself off that Facebook Brighton & Hove Albion site. It appears to be full of know-f*ck-all dimwits, creaming themselves at the thought of some overpaid hasbeen joining us. The saying "you chose your friends, not your family" also applies to football fans, I reckon - present company excepted.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here