Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunday Morning Dads Club

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Our 4 week old appears to have her first cold - hasn't been able to sleep anywhere the last couple of nights apart from face down on my chest. Just woken up and it feels like my back is on fire.
Colds are bloody horrible, after starting nursery the little 'un had them constantly for about 2 months. Bedtime bottles became almost impossible as he couldn't breath and drink at the same time...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
All duties done yesterday.

Mini played first at Lingfield then Junior at East Grinstead at 15:00 - £5 bloody quid as well to watch him play

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Gad a pretty good night last night. Down at 8, woken up at 1.30 crying but got her back down within 15 minutes. And I got up with her at 7.30. That's a bloody good night for us. She's full of beans and tearing around the flat today and I'm feeling quite lovely so I've just opened a can of cider:drink::drink:

The missus is toiling away in the kitchen doing a roast while I spend time with little'un and keep an eye on the F1.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Between Bobbys return and Friday's opener the missus has gone into labour.
Seagull infant hat and booties are on standby.
Now God willing all goes well, so how would I get the club to announce potentially the newest seagull?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Chichester City Youth U18s away today, football in early Autumn is bloody brilliant in my view.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We had people round for beers and curry last night so everyone went to bed late.

I'm still the only one up. I enjoy these moments of tranquility in the house. I don't expect it to last too much longer now.

Miocene

Mar 23, 2011
Hastings
Every Sunday, when the boy wakes up, we go downstairs, have breakfast (him a bottle, me a bacon sarnie) and watch match of the day. Happy times!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A Sunday massacre - Chichester City U18s 1 Steyning Town U18s 12 !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Home tie this morning against Worthing United Youth West, cannot see a repeat of last Sunday though

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Another late night here means the little man has yet to surface.

I'm picking on leftover poppadums.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
After the culinary delights of weetabix and a banana, followed by Doctor Who, the 16 month old old tyrant is refusing to have a nap (despite seriously needing one) and was last seen terrorising the cats.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Another late night here means the little man has yet to surface.

I'm picking on leftover poppadums.

Aren't they stale?

Little Miss MBH has just tottered with me down to the Co-Op to buy some mushrooms, which I have just sauteed off in MARMITE. She is now napping after her morning exertions.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Our 13 month old twins are desperately needing their morning nap but are steadfastly resisting not aided by bloody colds that have lingered for nearly two weeks. Another sleepless night I fear and gutting as they were in great pattern of 7.00 to 7.00 straight for the last 4 months.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here