Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I always enjoy the new year match. I'm hoping Fulham's form nosedives so it'll be easier getting tickets in the home end. Might be suspicious of address but worth a try. :)

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I always enjoy the new year match. I'm hoping Fulham's form nosedives so it'll be easier getting tickets in the home end. Might be suspicious of address but worth a try. :)

Best thing to do if that was the case would be to get them in the neutral stand next to the away supporters.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
seems to have sold out already?

Are you logged in correctly? 2000 were sold yesterday with an additional 2000 on sale, I'd be surprised if they all sold yesterday evening and through the night?

Edit. I've just logged on and also found no availability, I'd imagine they'll be back on sale later today.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Are you logged in correctly? 2000 were sold yesterday with an additional 2000 on sale, I'd be surprised if they all sold yesterday evening and through the night?

Edit. I've just logged on and also found no availability, I'd imagine they'll be back on sale later today.

I thought the ticket software was turned off overnight? Maybe try again after 9am.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide

I thought the ticket software was turned off overnight? Maybe try again after 9am.

thanks guys

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Looking forward to this one, been brilliant the last couple of seasons (and contrasting.......freezing December night and sunny summer's day). Shame the trains will be a ballache for this one, although doesn't seem to have put many off so far judging by 'Black Thursday' ticket-buying stampede

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Tickets bought, coach booked - bring it on :banana: :banana: :banana:

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
IN x2

Decided to drive up as can't be arsed with trains (unless the strikes get cancelled). I used Just Park (https://www.justpark.com) and found a parking space about 10 mins from Craven Cottage for £5 which I thought was pretty good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here