nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Going to school in Crawley, not recommended

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Mate. I'm guessing you'd tasted MDMA after rubbing on your gums and felt the burn after snorting a line. Then you decided to put it in your eye? FFS :facepalm:

I was at Reading Festival last year. It was the Saturday night and I was already pretty spangled. Few of us watching someone on the main stage and doing the odd little booster key when somebody jokingly asked what would happen if you eyeballed MD, as somebody (not me) had done an eyeball shot of vodka earlier in the day. I decided there was only one way to find out. I held my eye open and my mate dabbed a bit on his finger and planted it right in my eye. Instant regret, eye watered up and hurt like f*ck. Absolute agony for 20 minutes. Also got absolute nothing off it, didn't seem to hit me at all so there was no point to the ridiculous levels of pain.

Few weeks after Reading the friend who had dabbed it in my eye discovered the kid he bought drugs off of had been selling Plant Fertiliser and Bath Salts mixed together as MDMA. Wasn't best pleased when I found out. Did explain the ridiculous come-down though.

Actually thinking about it, this happened last year so I'd have been 21, so it shouldn't even be in this thread. My bad.

However, I'll replace it with the time I let my mate pierce my ear with a fishing hook in the middle of 'Spoons in Hove. Thought the fact I'd been on the sauce since 10am would mean I wouldn't feel a thing. The hook got about halfway through and got stuck so I told my mate to push harder. My reaction to it going through got all of us kicked out of the pub, me with blood trickling from my freshly pierced ear. I remember it quite clearly. We headed to WhyNot? where I did a gas chamber. There are no more memories after that.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Not exactly crime of the century.
But when I used to earn extra money, looking after our neighbours kids, whilst parents were down the pub.
They used to have two phones, so me and my mate used to call random people, each get on the two phones and pretend to have crossed lines.
Was funny at the time :lolol:

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
One Saturday evening eons ago one of my friends accused a policeman at Brighton station of killing Blain Peach. He was arrested and the following evening we were busy taking the piss out of him in 'The Eagle'. We got pretty hammered and a couple of my friends decided to take a massive Lucozade advert from a hoarding on a building site to their flat. It was their turn to get arrested. After 40 years I can still see my friend in the back of the police car nonchalantly swigging from a bottle of wine, treating the police car as a kind of taxi!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
One Saturday evening eons ago one of my friends accused a policeman at Brighton station of killing Blain Peach. He was arrested and the following evening we were busy taking the piss out of him in 'The Eagle'. We got pretty hammered and a couple of my friends decided to take a massive Lucozade advert from a hoarding on a building site to their flat. It was their turn to get arrested. After 40 years I can still see my friend in the back of the police car nonchalantly swigging from a bottle of wine, treating the police car as a kind of taxi!

Try getting arrested for real and it being on your employment record with a charge or conviction. It isn't funny for life afterward as a very great many people will testify. I will also admit to getting away with lots myself..................:blush:

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
When I was about 15, goaded on by my 'friends', I stole my dad's silver pocket watch, an heirloom that belonged to his grandfather, and I sold it so that we could buy fags and booze. The old bill were involved, the watch was recovered and I got the hiding of my life and deservedly so. I wouldn't dream of doing anything like that nowadays and I still can't believe how I thought I would ever get away with it back then. It'll be interesting to see if I get it when my old man passes on.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Couple of others things I've done because I was a CRETINOUS MORON as a teenager and I need to cleanse my soul.

Stole a seat from Selhurst Park twice. Got it home the first time, got caught the second. Tried to claim I didn't know how the wooden seat has got under my jacket and spent a night in Croydon Police Station for my efforts.

Bunked off school and broke in to my own garage with a couple of mates to steal a crate of beer when I was 14. Thought the garage would be unlocked. It wasn't. Thought we could do some master criminal style stuff, by using half a brick in the same way diamonds are used to cut glass in the movies. Took the crate of beer, hid it and went back to school. Got home from school a few hours later. Mum told us we'd been burgled and the police were on their way to take a cast of the footprint left in the mud. Fell for that Hook, Line & Sinker.

Talking to a girl I met through BHAFC, getting close to her, bragging about it to all of my mates and then finding out she had lied about her age. Still get shit constantly for that.

Got threatened with a broken bottle by two lads who had called somebody I knew a racial slur and stood my ground, calling them c*nts again when everyone was telling me to drop it.

Lots of stupid little chavvy shit when I was 14/15. Just petty things because I thought it made me look cool when stealing the bread tongs from Co-Op or egging cars from the pedestrian crossing probably wasn't the way to impress the girls at school.

Barely turning up for school in Year 10/11. Partly due to depression and partly due to thinking I would still do well in my GCSE's. Scraping a handful of A-C grades and thinking I could do the same at A-Level. Now looking at Open Uni courses to try and sort my life out.

Doing almost an entire gram of Meow in one line, it screwing me up so badly I though my friends were trying to kill me, locking myself in the bathroom, thinking I was locked in there and calling people for help. Eventually calming down enough to be given the other 2 grams I'd bought, doing them over the next 24 hours. Was in the worst state I've ever been in, still made it to college without going home, but was taken home by a couple of kids I knew before a teacher saw me.

Pissed on the dance floor of Coalition once, just because I couldn't be bothered to walk to the bathroom.

A mate from school was getting bullied by some kids from a school in Portslade. Fight arranged, 12 of us went over there with hammers, clubs etc. Thank f*ck the other kids didn't turn up.

Punching a Year 11 on my second day of Year 8 to show I wasn't an easy target and getting absolutely battered by said Year 11.

Decided to let the Fire Alarm off at school. Denied it was me until they pulled out the CCTV from a camera I hadn't spotted. Probably my biggest dick move.

I really went off the rails for 4-5 years. Was pretty bright but unpopular as a kid (5/6) . Wasn't pushed at school so got bored and started mucking around. Realised people liked me if I made them laugh. Went from geek to full class clown. Became a complete dick at school before I was 8. Carried on like this but wasn't too bad. Then when I was 13/14 my parents broke up as I hit my awkward teenage phase so I went from no freedom to almost unlimited freedom very quickly and was determined to show everyone how "cool" I was. Found a happy medium now and I'm slowly trying to make up for lost time when it comes to education etc. We live and learn.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Got mullered on cheap cider when I was 16 (regular occurrence), once decided it would be much safer to ride my moped home. Woke up at 6am on a country lane a mile from home, lying in the road with my moped 20 yards further back. Had to go back to the pub later in the day to collect my helmet.

Me and a mate decided the school governors would appreciate some background to their meeting, so we surrounded the classroom (one of those standalone portakabin type things) with aerial bombs (fireworks) and set them off in a successful choreographed manner. Got suspended for that.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Couple of others things I've done because I was a CRETINOUS MORON as a teenager and I need to cleanse my soul.

Stole a seat from Selhurst Park twice. Got it home the first time, got caught the second. Tried to claim I didn't know how the wooden seat has got under my jacket and spent a night in Croydon Police Station for my efforts.

Bunked off school and broke in to my own garage with a couple of mates to steal a crate of beer when I was 14. Thought the garage would be unlocked. It wasn't. Thought we could do some master criminal style stuff, by using half a brick in the same way diamonds are used to cut glass in the movies. Took the crate of beer, hid it and went back to school. Got home from school a few hours later. Mum told us we'd been burgled and the police were on their way to take a cast of the footprint left in the mud. Fell for that Hook, Line & Sinker.

Talking to a girl I met through BHAFC, getting close to her, bragging about it to all of my mates and then finding out she had lied about her age. Still get shit constantly for that.

Got threatened with a broken bottle by two lads who had called somebody I knew a racial slur and stood my ground, calling them c*nts again when everyone was telling me to drop it.

Lots of stupid little chavvy shit when I was 14/15. Just petty things because I thought it made me look cool when stealing the bread tongs from Co-Op or egging cars from the pedestrian crossing probably wasn't the way to impress the girls at school.

Barely turning up for school in Year 10/11. Partly due to depression and partly due to thinking I would still do well in my GCSE's. Scraping a handful of A-C grades and thinking I could do the same at A-Level. Now looking at Open Uni courses to try and sort my life out.

Doing almost an entire gram of Meow in one line, it screwing me up so badly I though my friends were trying to kill me, locking myself in the bathroom, thinking I was locked in there and calling people for help. Eventually calming down enough to be given the other 2 grams I'd bought, doing them over the next 24 hours. Was in the worst state I've ever been in, still made it to college without going home, but was taken home by a couple of kids I knew before a teacher saw me.

Pissed on the dance floor of Coalition once, just because I couldn't be bothered to walk to the bathroom.

A mate from school was getting bullied by some kids from a school in Portslade. Fight arranged, 12 of us went over there with hammers, clubs etc. Thank f*ck the other kids didn't turn up.

Punching a Year 11 on my second day of Year 8 to show I wasn't an easy target and getting absolutely battered by said Year 11.

Decided to let the Fire Alarm off at school. Denied it was me until they pulled out the CCTV from a camera I hadn't spotted. Probably my biggest dick move.

I really went off the rails for 4-5 years. Was pretty bright but unpopular as a kid (5/6) . Wasn't pushed at school so got bored and started mucking around. Realised people liked me if I made them laugh. Went from geek to full class clown. Became a complete dick at school before I was 8. Carried on like this but wasn't too bad. Then when I was 13/14 my parents broke up as I hit my awkward teenage phase so I went from no freedom to almost unlimited freedom very quickly and was determined to show everyone how "cool" I was. Found a happy medium now and I'm slowly trying to make up for lost time when it comes to education etc. We live and learn.

Are you my brother from another mother or what..

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
since you're all getting things off your chest ..... when 17 I took some dangerous substances washed down with vodka, woke up on the floor of a hotel toilet covered in shit and vomit, crawled home (in that state) told my poor mum I had food poisoning

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Was a bit pissed coming home and I picked up a recycle box full of glass bottles outside someone's house and then lobbed it down to some basement flat.

Unprotected sex...WITH A GIRL!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here