Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor show BHAFC very poor show.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
jobs worth tit at end of phone ...sure it will be sorted by the time i look at page 4........on a side note ,some friends of mine recently organised a 50th birthday present of a shirt signed by the whole squad ....with my name on the back and a big 50......it was organised by sm's mum and when it arrived a mate rang her and asked her how much it was ....she said " tell him it's a gift from the club" .....it was a week late but who gives a flyer...not me ...:thumbsup:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Two seasons ago, I had to shell out loads more for the eldest's ST, because he was born one day too soon - turned 16 ON the opening day of the season, so no longer an 'U-16'. A day later would have saved me £100+. Was that a bit annoying? Yes. Did we whine about it* and ask that they bend the rules, because it was 'only a day'? Of course not.

*maybe a little

That's just poor planning from Mrs HKFC. Grounds for divorce if you ask me. At the very least I hope you made her stump up the £100.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Multi quoting a reply but avoiding the big question as to why wait till a month before her 7th birthday when many, including myself, registered their kids long before that (even before they introduced the gift of a shirt on the 7th birthday).

Team Club for me as well.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I've been in the shop on many a match day. It's not THAT busy apart from hundreds of people aimlessly wandering around not buying anything, myself included, and there's umpteen tills open for business. It would take ONE dedicated member of staff to root around in a backroom storeroom for some clearly labelled and easily locateable merchandise. I mean, we're not talking Argos levels of stock here, we're talking maybe a couple of dozen packages. As with the catering, there's SO many things that could be done so much better.

it would take an equal amount of energy to ring up and say i would like to pick the shirt up before the villa game at 2.30 ....plan ahead for avoidance of disappointment...it works both ways i know but **** me it's so simple ....why are people so stupid these days...????

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
it would take an equal amount of energy to ring up and say i would like to pick the shirt up before the villa game at 2.30 ....plan ahead for avoidance of disappointment...it works both ways i know but **** me it's so simple ....why are people so stupid these days...????

Um, I'm sort of guessing that you may be actually agreeing with my post that you quoted, tho it's a bit hard to tell. Ah well, I'm sure I'm equally coherent in the middle of the night local time.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That's just poor planning from Mrs HKFC. Grounds for divorce if you ask me. At the very least I hope you made her stump up the £100.

No - I paid it, but told the lad that when he gets his first OAP ST, a year EARLIER than he would have had he been born a day later, he can pay me it back.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Um, I'm sort of guessing that you may be actually agreeing with my post that you quoted, tho it's a bit hard to tell. Ah well, I'm sure I'm equally coherent in the middle of the night local time.

if you are questioning the stupidity of contemporary telephonists then yes we agree.....but also , proper planning prevents piss poor performance ...yes / no ....?? i don't care zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I have no idea why they give a free shirt to 7 year olds. My first thought would be that it is a ''loyalty bonus'' to young fans of the club for being members. If that is the case then they must think 30 days is loyal enough but that 28 days is not.

I think 30 days is very generous by the club. My initial thought would have expected the club to expect at least 1 years membership in advance so I think the club do great to restrict it to only 30 days.

The person at the end of the telephone possibly does not have the authority to go beyond her remit. If I was her I would have reported you to Child Protection Services for missing the deadline for your daughter. Nah only joking there on that point obviously but it would be worth a try writing to someone else at the club and asking for them to reconsider. Someone who might be able to supersede a sales assistant or admin clerk.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just build one of these and go back to any date from 2009 to last Friday:-

6time-machine.jpg

simples.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Why didn't you ring up 2 days ago ?

This, unfortunately a deadline is a deadline otherwise why have one, if your boss gave you a deadline or you put a deadline or your boss said he can't pay you this month it'll be a few days later, would you accept that?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I don't think you should waste your time with the minions at the shop or Paul Barber. You should go straight to Tony Bloom and ask him to cough up for your daughter's shirt. After all he makes the rules on what he is prepard to pay for and it's him that is paying for every 7 year old's shirt who register in time ???

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I don't think you should waste your time with the minions at the shop or Paul Barber. You should go straight to Tony Bloom and ask him to cough up for your daughter's shirt. After all he makes the rules on what he is prepard to pay for and it's him that is paying for every 7 year old's shirt who register in time ???

And ask him to throw is a free season ticket to make up for the heartache caused. He can afford it ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here