spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Dodged a bullet here thank god

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
Pretty sure if wilson was OUR player and not loanee we would see a very good player on pitch

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
if we can get him on a perm deal it would be a brilliant long-term bet, less enamored to another loan but I'd take it.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I think we had some bad luck when he was with us and the truth never came out.
He showed what he can do.
A much better player than we saw last season, if he had those problems with Man U we would have known about it.
If all problems sorted I would have him back in a heartbeat permanent (1.5M) or season long loan.
When I saw Brum want him I instantly thought he is going to show us what we may have had.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7541920 said:
Doesn't want to play in Championship. Looking for a Premier League loan...

soccer_ball_get_well_soon_card-rc035af9ed9df45e1858e0a07531646d4_xvuak_8byvr_512.jpg

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

Suits me, not sure i'd take him back unless something's changed fitness wise, but also don't want another championship club to take him.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

I would have him back, and he showed some flashes of what he is capable of. JW May have a different perspective now that it is clear he will not be getting anywhere at Utd, whereas when he came to us, he appeared to be their "one for the future"..cue Rashford.. Now will be playing for a future may just reignite him assuming he is fit.. Definitely offers something different to Murray/Hemed and is a better finisher than Baldock. That said, I trust CH to get who he wants..

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I would have him back, and he showed some flashes of what he is capable of. JW May have a different perspective now that it is clear he will not be getting anywhere at Utd, whereas when he came to us, he appeared to be their "one for the future"..cue Rashford.. Now will be playing for a future may just reignite him assuming he is fit.. Definitely offers something different to Murray/Hemed and is a better finisher than Baldock. That said, I trust CH to get who he wants..

Doesn't seem like he has the humility to see that though does he?

He needs to change his tune and work up rather than from top down to progress as a footballer. Otherwise it's just more wasted potential floating about on loans until he is 23/4 where he will wonder what happened. Still be rich though I guess, which seems to be the only important thing nowadays.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Another bad/avg season in the Championship wouldn't look good...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He had his chance here, and didn't take it. He can moon around looking disinterested for someone else now.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Another bad/avg season in the Championship wouldn't look good...

One in the PL would be even worse though, surely?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here