Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Join the pisssed off I cant get a Boro ticket club.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Whilst I do feel sympathy for you, the club gave you a chance to get a reward for your away loyalty by restricting it to people with 1050 points until 9am this morning. You could've bought your ticket from Monday morning!

Agree. The club have clearly advertised the loyalty point boundaries, and fans with these points have had four days to get their tickets organised.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/...ro-announce-ticket-measures-brighton-11148565
Tickets for the game against Brighton on the final day of the season will only be sold to those with a previous booking history at the club in light of some visiting fans claiming to have purchased seats in the home end.

Brighton's allocation of more than 2,000 tickets for the game sold out earlier today more than a month in advance with demand unsurprisingly high given what's at stake for both clubs in the final weeks of the campaign.

With Brighton confirming they won't receive any further tickets for the game, to be held on Saturday, May 7, some Seagulls supporters took to an online forum to suggest they'd bought tickets in the Boro end.

"Just bought six tickets for block 43 (home end)," wrote one user in a thread titled Middlesbrough tickets on www.northstandchat.com.

B*stards.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I dont know where all the supporters have come from, Ive been to 11 away games and all home games this season and cant get a ticket, my own fault I guess for not getting one earlier. Im guessing they did not put a points required for purchase?

I want Automatic Promotion 100% but not getting a ticket now I want a play off final win....

Don't worry, we will win the title when we beat Derby on May 2nd.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/...ro-announce-ticket-measures-brighton-11148565
Tickets for the game against Brighton on the final day of the season will only be sold to those with a previous booking history at the club in light of some visiting fans claiming to have purchased seats in the home end.

Brighton's allocation of more than 2,000 tickets for the game sold out earlier today more than a month in advance with demand unsurprisingly high given what's at stake for both clubs in the final weeks of the campaign.

With Brighton confirming they won't receive any further tickets for the game, to be held on Saturday, May 7, some Seagulls supporters took to an online forum to suggest they'd bought tickets in the Boro end.

"Just bought six tickets for block 43 (home end)," wrote one user in a thread titled Middlesbrough tickets on www.northstandchat.com.

That person even told Boro what row he's going to be in. I can see him being stopped at the gate and refused entry. If you don't want the home club to know, don't post it on the internet.
Walls have ears and the internet has eyes.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So what you are saying is that because you didnt get your finger out and get them when they became available, it is the clubs fault. Irrespective of how busy I was I would have made 15 mins to do it on line or by phone, during my lunch break or whenever if I really wanted to go to the game which obviously you did. I was eligible at 9.00am Monday, I phoned at 9.10 no 5 in the queue and all done by 9.30.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
That person even told Boro what row he's going to be in. I can see him being stopped at the gate and refused entry. If you don't want the home club to know, don't post it on the internet.
Walls have ears and the internet has eyes.

I think u will find that purchase has already been cancelled

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
So what you are saying is that because you didnt get your finger out and get them when they became available, it is the clubs fault. Irrespective of how busy I was I would have made 15 mins to do it on line or by phone, during my lunch break or whenever if I really wanted to go to the game which obviously you did. I was eligible at 9.00am Monday, I phoned at 9.10 no 5 in the queue and all done by 9.30.

read again you old fool....I said 'my own fault I guess for not getting one earlier.' Im not blaming the club, is it so hard to understand?

SwedishSonna

Aug 9, 2005
Newcastle upon Tyne
Frustration at not having got a ticket meant I wasn't concentrating. My bad and lesson learnt. Yes, the tickets were ultimately cancelled. You win some you lose some.

HOWEVER - hopefully this episode will prompt 'boro to share the wealth and release more tickets. They need to realise that 2,000 tickets just simply isn't enough.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Frustration at not having got a ticket meant I wasn't concentrating. My bad and lesson learnt. Yes, the tickets were ultimately cancelled. You win some you lose some.

HOWEVER - hopefully this episode will prompt 'boro to share the wealth and release more tickets. They need to realise that 2,000 tickets just simply isn't enough.

If you live in Whitley Bay, don't you have some local connections who might be willing to assist?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

If they need something from the game, they won't want to increase the away support. They've already allocated us the maximum they have to.

el punal

Well, today was the day they went on sale to ST holders.

BHA has way in excess of 20,000 ST holders.

There were 2k available for Boro.

The match is likely to be extremely important...for both teams.

Logic dictates they would sell quicker than Aunty's hotcakes. Not that I'm bitter or anything (said through gritted teeth).

Shame we weren't playing MK Dons - we would just take over the whole stadium.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here