Votes: 19 9.1%

Votes: 5 2.4%

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 0 (Rock bottom)

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
So going into the international break where is your needle?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The needles pointing to cheesed off and bored

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Minus 5.
Really looking forward to Huddersfield away. Although the beers good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I think we are doing ok good points tally despite not playing well with plenty to improve on but my mojo is mainly a bit bored with the premier league where our aim every season will be to not be as crap as 3 other teams.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Very bored with the style of football being played and although I watch every game I have only felt entertained in the United and Fulham games.

Really disappointed that the new players haven’t improved what we had already, didn’t see that coming.

Disgruntled but accepting sums it up for me.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Lost enthusiasm at the moment and getting bored with the Prem in general (but I think largely due to the way we're playing)

We're even playing like the away team at home now, hard to get excited about games

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Very bored with the style of football being played and although I watch every game I have only felt entertained in the United and Fulham games.

Really disappointed that the new players haven’t improved what we had already, didn’t see that coming.

Disgruntled but accepting sums it up for me.
Commentator yesterday:-

'see how far Brighton have come, £15m Bissouma coming off the bench, wouldn't have happened at Withdean'.

I thought, 'it probably would have done if CH was the manager'.

Oh and the 4th from bottom mentality is really getting on my tits

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Wow. I wasn’t expecting my feelings to be the consensus.

The style of play is the major problem. We’ve stunk the place out most weeks. You need a balance between results and entertainment. Hopefully there is more to come from the likes of Jahanbakhsh, Andone, Bissouma and Izqierdo to put a smile on our faces.

Those convincing home wins against Swansea and West Ham last spring seem a long time ago.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I’ll let you know once Groß is back.

He is the single most important player we have.... not because he is the best but because he is the only player who can play that role and seems to understand it.

Solly through no fault of his own hasn’t a clue how to play it .... and the problem is as good as Kayal has been, ball retention has never been his strong point.

Without Groß the system fails every time we get over the halfway line, his movement and passing created space for others and right now we are static and confused going forward. Add to that the loss of Propper and the poor form of the normal reliable Stephens then we are where we are.

I read a lot of blame on CH yesterday following the game, he can be cautious but yesterday was about poor individual performance. Players were panicked and technically poor, couldn’t pick a pass and the whole back 4 should have done far far better with their first goal.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Pretty low to be honest. Not madly enjoyed this season. Hope some of our signings step up and inject some quality. Yesterday was just poor and Cardiff were awful

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ask me 10 (TEN) games ago (Man Utd) I would have answered 11.

It's tough to see it being 11 in 10 games time.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Only downside for me really is the lack of quality bought in nothing I've seen so far with any of new signings have made any improvement to what we had.... quite a lot of money waste which means recruitment was a failure

I agree with that in part. £15 million does not seem to buy much of a player. I think Cardiff had an £11 million player on the bench. I think what the new players have done is added strength to the squad.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Only downside for me really is the lack of quality bought in nothing I've seen so far with any of new signings have made any improvement to what we had.... quite a lot of money waste which means recruitment was a failure
8 of the players who started were in the Championship side

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Welcome to the Premier League. First season is exciting seeing big names, clubs and MOTD highlights. But the reality slowly creeps in that you can’t compete with a third of the clubs and survival is such a be all and end all it promotes nervy, negative football.

In many ways I think it would be preferable to have 4/5 years in the top league to balance the books coupled with 1 or 2 successful seasons in the Championship.

As a fan I get much better value in the Championship. Yes the standard isn’t as good but you see competitive matches week in week out where all 3 results are possible. In contrast you don’t go away from home as a 20/1 outsider having to put ten men behind the ball for 90 minutes with 20% possession and take a 2-0 defeat as a positive ivo goal difference.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here