Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lincoln Red Imps 1 Glasgow Celtic 0

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
CnMZR5sWAAADvvq.jpg:large

Well one of those is no longer true, assuming you regard Celtic as a 'professional' club :laugh:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Lee Hughes serves four years for a hit-and-run, killing a man in a car crash whilst over the limit.
Lee Casciaro serves six years for selling drugs.

???

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Liam Walker (the Lincoln Red Imps number 88 [:shrug:]) played on trial for Portsmouth against Albion when we were out in Spain in July 2012. He had impressed Michael Appleton when Gibraltar beat Pompey 4-0 a few days beforehand. (This was just after Pompey's entire professional playing staff had departed). He went on to earn a contract with Pompey that season.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I watched much of the second half simply aghast.

The pitch is next to the airport. The stadium makes Crawley's place look like Wembley. The home side are on a par with Eastbourne Borough. Never in the history of Scottish football can a manager have ever made a worse start than Brendan Rodgers has done here.

A complete MacShambles.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Lee Hughes serves four years for a hit-and-run, killing a man in a car crash whilst over the limit.
Lee Casciaro serves six years for selling drugs.

???

Class A drug dealers knowingly sell products that they know will kill people, I think 6 years is lenient.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
In Gibraltar you can name the football club anything you like, they had a team called Manchester United playing in their league but they changed their name to Manchester 62.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Time to stop minnows like Celtic being allowed into Europe I reckon - just weakens and devalues the competitions.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Class A drug dealers knowingly sell products that they know will kill people, I think 6 years is lenient.

I did many a class A when I was a youngster and I never died, not even once.

That's not me bragging before anyone has a pop, just letting people know I'm not, and never was dead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here