Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 12 points from the next four

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'm hoping the players have a far stronger mentality than me......because I'm starting to CRUMBLE.

I was basically screaming each time Forest lobbed the ball back into the box for the last 3 minutes yesterday :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm hoping the players have a far stronger mentality than me......because I'm starting to CRUMBLE.

I was basically screaming each time Forest lobbed the ball back into the box for the last 3 minutes yesterday :lolol:

Same. Especially in the EXTRA minute the referee played* AFTER the added five.

*with complete justification tbh, as we celebrated Sidwell's goal for at least two of those five!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's different when you're watching and have no control. I started to crumble weeks ago.

It must be tough for the players that aren't in the 18, or that have come off and have to watch.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
This team don't give up.As soon as Knocky started swaggering across the pitch I had total confidence we'd win.He reminds me of Cantona in some ways-must be the arrogant flair!

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
My girlfriend keeps asking me what’s wrong with me. I keep telling her, but she doesn’t get it.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

That bit where it came out to Cohen (I think) at the edge of the box....that, was the stress highpoint of the game for me :)

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
My girlfriend keeps asking me what’s wrong with me. I keep telling her, but she doesn’t get it.

I got told off by the misses for waking the kids up when Sidwell got the winner, she doesn't get it either.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I got told off by the misses for waking the kids up when Sidwell got the winner, she doesn't get it either.
All my girl mates are pee'd off all the boys are going to Middlesbrough and missing one of their birthdays, they don't get it either.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
There is a circumstance in which we could be promoted next Saturday. Equally, we could win our next two, stay unbeaten, yet miss out to Hull City.

All good fun.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
there is a circumstance in which we could be promoted next saturday. Equally, we could win our next two, stay unbeaten, yet miss out to hull city.

All good fun.

really? ???

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003

Yep current table:

1 Middlesbrough 41 31 82
2 Brighton 42 24 81
3 Burnley 41 31 80

If Burnely lose the next three (including today) and Brighton win Vs QPR and Away at Charlton, we'd be on 87 points with two games left - 7 clear. Unlikely but you never know...

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Yep current table:

1 Middlesbrough 41 31 82
2 Brighton 42 24 81
3 Burnley 41 31 80

If Burnely lose the next three (including today) and Brighton win Vs QPR and Away at Charlton, we'd be on 87 points with two games left - 7 clear. Unlikely but you never know...

Where do Hull come into it then?

Sorry just seen that it wasn't you who posted about Hull.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here