Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your favourite 'explosion of joy', Amex era

Which is your favourite 'explosion of joy', Amex era?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Buckley
Spanish Dave.
Everything else

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Spanish Daves goal. It was a cracker against the opposition I enjoy beating the most. See Paul McShane for further details.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Buckley's goal can never be surpassed. It was the perfect scenario. (Just as Robbie's goal at Hereford can never be surpassed as the most important Albion goal ever).

PG

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It's not the favourite, but going down to 9 men inside 20 mins at home to Burnley turned the ground into a cauldron of noise from what seemed like the rest of the game. If CMS didn't have his Toblerone boots on, we'd have won too!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
It's not the favourite, but going down to 9 men inside 20 mins at home to Burnley turned the ground into a cauldron of noise from what seemed like the rest of the game. If CMS didn't have his Toblerone boots on, we'd have won too!
I was just about to post about this game. There have been many great moments but walking away from a game we had lost and still absolutely buzzing was amazing.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Knuckle shuffle, trap 3 Bupa lounge latrines

Scunner

Feb 26, 2012
Near Heathfield

I did consider this goal, but the fact that SD was already there from the same game, and that that night at Fulham was surely the best away day of the Amex era (?) edged Solly in front. Looking at the votes maybe I was wrong (?).

Everyone at Fulham that night went absolutely mental - and the crowd deserved it for roaring the team on in the most adversarial of circumstances last season, total release and joy...

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Good shout. It was cold, it was miserable that day but one hell of an atmosphere in the ground. The only time i've been positive after a loss.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Buckley was 'teary', Ulloa was 'mental'...of the two if I had to choose...Buckley

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Has to be Buckley. I was excited all game and into rapture when the goal went in. It was just the whole day experience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here