Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Just listened to an interview with Tim Vickery, knowledgeable and well respected South American based football journalist, he mentioned that Ulloa is being considered for the Argentina national team :eek:

Apparently the Argentina manager mentioned him before announcing the most recent squad so he must be quite close. I'm delighted he's doing so well as he seems like a top bloke unlike some of our other players who have left for the Premier League.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Wonder if there is any chance of him lining up for Argentina? He's scoring goals in arguably the best league in the world, second only to diego costa. Would love to see him line up alongside Messi! I think Argentina were missing a big presence up front in the world cup

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011

Don't mean to make this into a potential song thread (but I'm going to...).

Most of the moans that we don't have enough songs, comes from the the fact that most of them are fairly quick and you can only get through them a couple of times before they're tiring, like 'whos that man from argentina' for example.

Watching the Leicester video above, they go few it a fair few times as its got a decent continuous bugging tune to it. Bit like that quick 'stand or fall (sussex by the sea)' one that NSK sing. They go for a while.

Maybe look at songs to similar tunes to these for future songs, also gives more people chance to get involved in the song before it dies out. So at the amex - suggesting this starts in the north stand and grows, the whole West and south stand get a chance to sing it with the north - a rare occurance with most songs.

Just a thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here