Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] What is your 1 favourite computer / console game?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The game on any system ever that you love the most.
Haven’t played games on the modern consoles but my one would be Half life on the PC.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Last of Us online

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Ancient: Elite (Acorn Electron/BBC Micro)

Modern: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PC)

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Just finished Horizon Zero Dawn on PS4 - brilliant! Has taken over the #1 slot from The Swapper.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Uncharted 2 on PS3. Multiplayer mode was just as good as story mode. Incredible game.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Great game. Got the platinum. Haven't played Frozen Wilds yet

Yeah - got the platinum version too. Best to play the Frozen Wilds DLC at around level 40, imo, ie before you finish the main game. You might find you’re a tad op if you play it at level 50, though the storyline is just great, and the new machines are amazing. Aloy ftw.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
So hard to narrow it down to one game, but I think I'm going to have to say Minecraft.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yeah - got the platinum version too. Best to play the Frozen Wilds DLC at around level 40, imo, ie before you finish the main game. You might find you’re a tad op if you play it at level 50, though the storyline is just great, and the new machines are amazing. Aloy ftw.
I mean i got the platinum trophy. Since sold it. Might buy the deluxe version but only when the price drops.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Captive was a work of genius. The programmer invented a map generator that could generate a unique map from a single seed on the game disk. Therefore the game had 65, 535 levels.

I think made it into the 100s back on my old Amiga.

This website is dedicated to the Atari version but there are detailed sections on how the game works and how clever it was.....

http://captive.atari.org/

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here