Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] beer list for Sussex Beer Festival

mefromringmer

Aug 9, 2013
The beer list for the Sussex beer festival is now on the festival website. Loads of beers and the Sussex bar is back too. Only just over a week to go.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Real Ale Name.jpg

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Carpenter's Velvet Donkey Bitter......... I wouldn't drink it!

Jul 7, 2003
The beer list for the Sussex beer festival is now on the festival website. Loads of beers and the Sussex bar is back too. Only just over a week to go.

Same old narrow range for beardy jumper wearers. No sign of anything like a Gose or Lambic which would be far too adventurous for Sussex CAMRA.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They are reforming CAMRA so I’m sure it’ll be a modern beer festival next year instead of just a real ale festival.

What are they planning to do?

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
They are reforming CAMRA so I’m sure it’ll be a modern beer festival next year instead of just a real ale festival.

They've been talking about reforming CAMRA for years! It simply won't happen. By the time the old guard die off, the drinkers who experienced the craft beer revival in the last 10 years won't be interested in such an organisation. Breweries are collaborating amongst themselves to make events happen. They don't need CAMRA. It's like the FA v Powerleague.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Groom's Rustic Cow Choker!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports