Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
So so negative. Hughton better sort this out at half time we have to get further up the pitch.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Delighted to be 1-0 up and it's seems to be getting some joy.

Concerned about our midfield, need to compete more or saInts likely to make the possession count second half.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Calm down people...

Saints are at home, of course they are going to try and put pressure on after going a goal down.

They haven’t had a shot on target.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
A bright start but ended up being panic central as we predictably went ultra defensive.A lot more composure and ambition is needed. Izquierdo is making things happen and Dunks having a great game.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Keep the faith guys, but usually when we have tried to defend this kind of shite it's ended in tears this season. :albion2:

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Izquierdo and Schelloto are looking haphazard. Some positive play from both but not enough thought. We need to get ourselves organised very quickly because we're currently making a poor Southampton team look like a decent side.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]958788695456452608[/tweet]

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The team’s confidence seems very fragile at the moment. Please get back on the front foot lads.

Kayal and Knocky on please - there’s a reason why those guys were players of the season

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Nil desperandum.

I’ve boiled the kettle and joined the water with some of the finest Lidl tea leaves and, AND:

The leaves say a victory will come by two goals to none*

*-please note, I assume no responsibility if the tea leaves prove tricksy, I am merely their conduit to Earth. I only tell what they tell.

To argue with them, well, it is folly.

A fey 0-2.

Albion.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Knockaert on for schelotto. It’s bloody obvious!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here