Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Inside The Factory

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Remember that time someone doing a bike ride to raise money for a cancer charity asked Gregg for a retweet on twitter....

And Gregg responded by questioning why the guy had called him Greg and not Gregg....

Nice guy.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I like the programme but Greg Wallace I find hard yto put up.with for the whole hour. Cherry Healey also adopts his style.

There's a similar food programme on channel four with a similar style; food person says a couple of things, presenter then starts with "so..." then just repeats what food person has said in an overerly surprised way!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
This one isn't HIS fault necessarily but that programme where he goes to a family to help save them money gets RIGHT on my chesticles.

Seriously, who is SO THICK that they can't work out that, swapping their current food for cheaper food will.....wait for it......save them money.

There was one where a family had 3 or 4 takeaways a week and just couldn't comprehend how to save money. Thankfully GREGGO taught them how to make AN OMELETTE. The mums response when tasting it? "Wow Gregg. This is REALLY NICE. I'll do this again".

**** sake.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'm clearly going to be in a very small minority here ..... possibly of one !

I like his shows - particularly Eat Well for Less - a mindless 'just chuck it on' type programme when I can't be bothered to think. Always amazes me how stupid folk are. Inside the Factory is interesting and has rather a nice Cherry on top :wink:

Always watch Masterchef as well. Wouldn't want to go for a pint will Wallace but have no problem with his screen persona.

Equally I like John Torode's Asian food series' on Good Food.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Anyone one else a fan and loving the Greg Wallace unique broadcasting style of just shouting what he sees in front of him ?

Masterchef: I'm getting lemon, I'm getting chicken. First I taste the chicken, then I get the lemon. It's a lemony chicken with chicken and lemon. It just needs a lemony chicken sauce to bring it together.

Inside The Factory:

How big is that drum ?

1000 litres.

What do you put in it ?

Sugar and Flour ?

So you are telling me you have a 1000 litre drum with sugar and flour ?

That's right Greg.

That amazing Steve.

Sent from my BTV-DL09 using Tapatalk

Was amazed at the back story of Lee and Perrins...

Just goes to show, finger on the pulse and all that

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here