Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Australian GP - Qualifying/Race Thread

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Probably a bit early for most what with it starting inhumanly early but is anyone else watching the qualifying for tomorrow's race?

No great shocks so far but it does seem that the new system of running eliminations is causing confusion in the pits...fun times!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Just me then!

I'm not sure whether I'm a huge fan of these new qualifying rules and struggle to see how they'll remain unchanged over the course of the season.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I am! Just got in from a night out... In going to be quite tired at MK Dons... Hamilton looks like he's just going to smash it again
Clearly a good night out!

It looks pretty much nailed ok he'll get pole. This hasn't been the best session, the new rules don't seem to have made it as thrilling as the poison dwarf hoped it would. All done and dusted with 4 minutes to go.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Crap new qualifying system but great to see Lewis back at 100% having taken his foot off the gas at the end of last season allowing Rosberg to get a false sense of superiority.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Just me then!

I'm not sure whether I'm a huge fan of these new qualifying rules and struggle to see how they'll remain unchanged over the course of the season.

They just said that they may review them after a few races.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Afraid i really struggle to like Hamilton, no idea what it is about him. having said that he can only beat whats in front (or behind) him, fair play, dull qualifying though!
Same here. That he's British doesn't mean a lot for me in terms of wanting him to do well, I think it's that he becomes quite likeable when he's not winning but when on top just seems to be unbearably smug.
They just said that they may review them after a few races.
I'd be surprised if it wasn't changed in some way for Bahrain...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here