Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Question Time 01/03/18- This could become feisty

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
At least we should not have too many up their backsides, clueless Tory bellends unlike last week in Grantham, yes there were a few other goons as well but those Brexit voting Tories last week made my piss boil.

Hope QT tonight makes my piss boil, I am freezing

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Here we go

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
For snowflake, do you mean brexiteers?

Or simpy weak, whatever their political persuasions?

Weak audiences, little substance in my view and boring points

Have to say the panel should stimulate the debate, I suspect as Brexit is discussed every week and will continue to be it gets a bit tedious

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Ken Clarke and the “European Project”. Sounds like some kind of dull history channel documentary.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Its a great point.
Amazing how suddenly so many people know about and understand the complexities of The EU.
Ask anyone before the referendum and they either did not know or did not care, or both.
I think people who, depending on how they voted, are just picking up on what they want to hear from politicians/papers/facebook and then pretending they know it all.
Probably answers why the brexit thread has so many pages.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Weak audiences, little substance in my view and boring points

Have to say the panel should stimulate the debate, I suspect as Brexit is discussed every week and will continue to be it gets a bit tedious

I now avoid most Brexit stuff on the news. I always get the giste of the latest real news elements, but don’t want to waste my life listening to shite-stirring Sky political ‘journalists’ and Kuensberg amplifying noise.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Once again tonight's show is showing up how divided and how badly led we all are. Key points, Lots want out of Europe, lots want to be in Europe and everyone wants strong decisive leadership. President Putin must be congratulating himself on his version of democracy.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Funny how he's stood for Parliament seven times without being elected though, eh ?

Sums it up perfectly, a Kent chancer who spooked a PM into a referendum - now look what has happened

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Blackpool is certainly different to us.

The young want out and the only remainers seem to be the older members of the audience.

Not that impressed with Dewberry and Radzi..

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Once again tonight's show is showing up how divided and how badly led we all are. Key points, Lots want out of Europe, lots want to be in Europe and everyone wants strong decisive leadership. President Putin must be congratulating himself on his version of democracy.

It’s always been a divided country, like most other democracies.

Wilson, Heath, Callaghan, Thatcher, Major etc all had half the country against them, whether they displayed strong or weak leadership qualities. Even Bliar (pre-Iraq) was despised by the hard left and right.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It’s always been a divided country, like most other democracies.

Wilson, Heath, Callaghan, Thatcher, Major etc all had half the country against them, whether they displayed strong or weak leadership qualities. Even Bliar (pre-Iraq) was despised by the hard left and right.

Now we are divided by political party AND Europe. Never a better time for a dictator to come along.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
None of the current parties are fit for purpose. The British people have been sold down the river :shootself

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Farage is the best politician this country has.

If you call someone a politician, who has missed 42 meetings of the Fishery group, who he is supposed to represent. He also got done for paying his assistant who hasn't actually done any European work for him.
He's just another snout in the trough.

Four legs good, two legs bad.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
The thick lady who said the Tories would have a different view if Fracking was south of Watford.
I think Balcombe pretty far south last time I looked on a map.:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here