Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huge favour to ask for anyone in the Worthing area going to Derby tomorrow.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I have a ticket I need to pick up from somebody.

I am a reputable chap and am not the kind to screw anyone over, I need somebody to go and pick up a ticket for me today before 4pm from an address in Worthing for £25, and meet me at Derby for me to pay you/thank you/tip you, lol.

I had somebody who could do it for me but they seem to be messing me about and I can't wait any longer. If anyone is out there willing to help please PM me or write on here and I'll PM you.

I know NSC is great for things like this and so I'm hoping they can show it again today :)

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I have a ticket I need to pick up from somebody.

I am a reputable chap and am not the kind to screw anyone over, I need somebody to go and pick up a ticket for me today before 4pm from an address in Worthing for £25, and meet me at Derby for me to pay you/thank you/tip you, lol.

I had somebody who could do it for me but they seem to be messing me about and I can't wait any longer. If anyone is out there willing to help please PM me or write on here and I'll PM you.

I know NSC is great for things like this and so I'm hoping they can show it again today :)

I am just jumping in the shower, if you have no luck in about half hour, i might be able to help.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
I need a ticket. Had one and couldn't get the day off work so gave it away. Now got the day off work!!!! Argh

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
All done, thanks to all who were willing to help and a big thank you to [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] and his son for sorting it out for me! :bowdown:

Bensgrandad -top man and one of the best contributors on here. Long may he post.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If something goes wrong I am in Shoreham so PM if required.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
He is on his way there brother in law lives off that road so he knows where it is. Will pm you when he has collected it.

Can you please also keep this thread updated every step of the way, including your trip tomorrow and ticket handover? Photos along the way also appreciate.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Can you please also keep this thread updated every step of the way, including your trip tomorrow and ticket handover? Photos along the way also appreciate.

He's watching it on TV according to another thread. I assume his son is going to the match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here