Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Putin's Least Believable BS Yet?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Are you talking about Russians or Brits in southern Spain!?

The Brits I've encountered where I go on my hols have, on the whole, been good as gold. We don't routinely abuse hotel/bar staff, we understand the concept of a queue, and we have consideration for other holidaymakers. There's always the odd bellcheese family, but they're usually the exception to the rule.

Russians appear on the scene and basically take over though. Its why Mexico is by far and away my favourite holiday destination these days - mostly Brits and Americans, and totally uncontaminated by boorish soviet scumbags.

Stumpy Tim

I must admit to having a jaundiced view of them, having often encountered russian tourists abroad. A high proportion of them behave like rude, over-entitled, obnoxious wankers. Their government and cheating sportsmen would seem to follow a similar code.

By often encountered, I'm reading that to mean "barely spoken" to them. I'm pretty sure most of the world say similar things about the Brits, Americans, French etc. It is of course all nationalistic nonsense

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Rather worryingly, It seems it is standard practice against anything that stands against the tyrant rule.

Pyotr Verzilov, an activist with Russian protest group Pussy Riot, is reported to have been taken to hospital in a serious condition.
Relatives speaking to the Meduza website said they believed he may have suffered poisoning but there is no official word on his condition.
He reportedly fell ill after a court hearing on Tuesday for fellow Pussy Riot activist Veronika Nikulshina.
Mr Verzilov was one of the activists who invaded the World Cup final pitch.
Ms Nikulshina told Meduza that Mr Verzilov had complained of losing his sight, "then the ability to talk, then the ability to walk".

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Rather worryingly, It seems it is standard practice against anything that stands against the tyrant rule.
That country is just so ****ed up, it's still in the dark ages. Putin's style of just laughing when accused of something is bizarre and childlike.

Pyotr Verzilov, an activist with Russian protest group Pussy Riot, is reported to have been taken to hospital in a serious condition.
Relatives speaking to the Meduza website said they believed he may have suffered poisoning but there is no official word on his condition.
He reportedly fell ill after a court hearing on Tuesday for fellow Pussy Riot activist Veronika Nikulshina.
Mr Verzilov was one of the activists who invaded the World Cup final pitch.
Ms Nikulshina told Meduza that Mr Verzilov had complained of losing his sight, "then the ability to talk, then the ability to walk".
Anywhere else and that would be difficult to understand. He's probably being re-programmed as we speak.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I must admit to having a jaundiced view of them, having often encountered russian tourists abroad. A high proportion of them behave like rude, over-entitled, obnoxious wankers. Their government and cheating sportsmen would seem to follow a similar code.

Mrs V had a holiday in Egypt with a teacher pal and all the hotel workers hated the Russians, they were very rude to the staff, poor tippers and cleaned out all the help yourself breakfasts to the extent they would gorge themselves then trouser whatever was left on display wrapped in serviettes .

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'm with Putin.

An international assassin wouldn't never go from Gatwick Airport to Waterloo via Victoria.

They would board a Southern Train and change at Clapham Junction.

Sound like tourists to me.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
By often encountered, I'm reading that to mean "barely spoken" to them. I'm pretty sure most of the world say similar things about the Brits, Americans, French etc. It is of course all nationalistic nonsense

Well I can only speak as I find, and from personal experience I have found Russian holidaymakers to be a deeply unpleasant bunch, they genuinely do stand out from other nationalities. I have never been to Russia, obviously they're not ALL like the obnoxious, toxic scrotes you encounter in Egypt, Turkey, Tunisia etc. But perhaps it is just the more "monied" variety who can afford to rock up at the 4 and 5 star all-inclusives who carry this "fvck you" mannerism towards everyone else.

Mrs V had a holiday in Egypt with a teacher pal and all the hotel workers hated the Russians, they were very rude to the staff, poor tippers and cleaned out all the help yourself breakfasts to the extent they would gorge themselves then trouser whatever was left on display wrapped in serviettes .

Sounds about par for the course. Barging in front of everyone else is the usual practice as well. Always a joy at the bar when people are waiting to be served, and Sergei is waving his hand going "hey, hey, HEY" to get served first.

Its just their culture, its what they do abroad. Entitlement. They seem to consider themselves above everyone.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Just popped up on my news feed that the two geezers claim they were just 'simple tourists visiting Salisbury...'

I hope the Civil Aviation Authority around the area warn aircraft about the flying pig epidemic.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Vlad's just taking the piss now, isn't he?
Because he can, I guess

Why not, who or what organisation is going to bring him to account....

None, he can do what he wants, and he knows it...

The only thing the Putin is scared of is, eventually someone from within his circle will come forward to take his place.

I'm with Putin.

An international assassin wouldn't never go from Gatwick Airport to Waterloo via Victoria.

They would board a Southern Train and change at Clapham Junction.

Sound like tourists to me.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Personally I would favour Gatwick - Southampton and change there for a Portsmouth to Cardiff service via Salisbury assuming these still run and taking into account any engineering works. And why didn't they visit the Wyndham Arms, home of "Summer Lightning" , one of Britain's greatest ales.

A chap I once knew used to have a picturesque expression for explanations such as this "....more far fetched than a can of shit from India..." !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"The town was covered by this slush. We got wet, took the nearest train and came back"
"Maybe we did [approach] Skripal's house, but we don't know where is it located"

They denied carrying the modified Nina Ricci perfume bottle which, UK investigators say, contained the substance.

"Is it silly for decent lads to have women's perfume? The customs are checking everything, they would have questions as to why men have women's perfume in their luggage. We didn't have it"

Mr Petrov said friends had recommended Salisbury to them because "there's the famous Salisbury cathedral, famous for its 123-metre spire"...he read out, from Wikipedia.

I guess maybe they should have waited till next week to come up with something, because THAT is absolutely laughable.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"Vell,here ve are in London, Alexander. Vot shall we do ?"
"Let us go and see a cathedral, Ruslan"
"Vot is ze nearest, most famous cathedral ve can go to see ?"
"Let me just check zis corrupt imperialist vestern google....AH! Zer is a Saleesb..Salib..Salssibe...there is a great big cathedral, only 90 miles from here"
"Excellent Alexander. To ze station. Your turn for ze vine gums".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here