Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Man Utd V Leicester

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Not sure where to post this as it’s not worth a thread of it’s own but some guy called Joe Thomas who is going head to head with Lawrenson on Premier predictions for this weekends games on BBC sport has predicted a 5-0 win for Watford tomorrow. No idea who is is but I’m thinking Tottenham supporting ****
Has a mate in a show with him who supports Watford. That's all, no biggie, he's a Spurs fan

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I've just remembered I should really be supporting Utd in this game. It still takes a bit of getting used to supporting the big boys against the so called lesser teams.

I know what you mean. I am like boo “ManU have scored” then I like, “oh yay ManU” have scored. Then I am like, come on Leicester, no no stop it I need ManU to win. :eek: It was the same last season, it’s not natural.:mad:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Man Utd a trifle fortunate to get all 3 points there.

I thought both left backs played very well - Shaw and Chilwell. Bailly was excellent. City won't have seen anything to worry them though.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I know what you mean. I am like boo “ManU have scored” then I like, “oh yay ManU” have scored. Then I am like, come on Leicester, no no stop it I need ManU to win. :eek: It was the same last season, it’s not natural.:mad:
Absolutely. Last year was a sea change from the established order. This season has arrived and it's still unnatural.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here