Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Staring at the league table.

larus

I have a confession - I just keep looking at the league table. I honestly expected us to struggle this season and would not have been surprised if we'd been relegated.

But no; with 2 games left we are mathematically safe, even though before the game I think most of us felt we were safe.

But I can't chat now - gotta go. The league table is calling me again :blush:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Just had a look myself, given that Palace have got to play two in form (sort of) teams in the relegation zone , we could still get a result against the Liverpool B team and we are currently 2 points above them. Is it inconceivable that we put the icing on the cake and finish above them up the road.

That would be glorious.

larus

Just had a look myself, given that Palace have got to play two in form (sort of) teams in the relegation zone , we could still get a result against the Liverpool B team and we are currently 2 points above them. Is it inconceivable that we put the icing on the cake and finish above them up the road.

That would be glorious.

Yeah, it sure would. I feel worst we'll be is 14/15. So, an extra few million for the club and the transfer kitty.

Kitcatt

Apr 7, 2017
What’s even more encouraging is that we’re gradually getting better & better as the season has worn on (at home anyway). There’s no way we would have played like that against Utd if it had been early in the season. Just need to work out how to play away from home now!

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
What’s even more encouraging is that we’re gradually getting better & better as the season has worn on (at home anyway). There’s no way we would have played like that against Utd if it had been early in the season. Just need to work out how to play away from home now!

Did you not see the game at Old Trafford ???

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

That would be glorious.

But, but, but, they've had the worst injury crisis in the history of football. So it won't count.. if it did happen...

Kitcatt

Apr 7, 2017
Yes I did, I was there. I thought we were miles better tonight than we were at Old Trafford. Yes, we played well up there but only really we’ll enough to justify a draw. Tonight we were far better & deserved the win. Like I say, gradually getting better & better. Great isn’t it!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Really thought we'd get over run as United were so poor first half. But we actually got better, what a rock of a team we have

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I have a confession - I just keep looking at the league table. I honestly expected us to struggle this season and would not have been surprised if we'd been relegated.

But no; with 2 games left we are mathematically safe, even though before the game I think most of us felt we were safe.

But I can't chat now - gotta go. The league table is calling me again :blush:

I've looked it countless times since the Arsenal win. Getting comfort from a group of clubs consistently in far more trouble than us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here