Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Huzzah, I shall be watching Canadian BeIn Sports 3 tomorrow morning.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anyone know any pubs that might show a stream? Guessing there might be a legal issue with doing so but pretty sure Hove Lagoon used to...

The pub / B&B at Hove Lagoon has had a refurb, they don't have that sports bar downstairs any more so I doubt you'll get it there.

I'm going to the Warwick in Worthing. If the stream is up and running (and with BEin being mentioned it looks pretty certain it will be), they've confirmed to my mate this week that they'll be showing the game. He rang them to ask the other day.

They've got LOADS of screens, and can show several games at once. I've seen us on a moody stream there a couple of times before.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I'll be watching at Football Factory in NYC at a civilized 10am with a pint - beats those 7.30am early starts when the kick off was at 12.30 in the UK

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I'll be watching at Football Factory in NYC at a civilized 10am with a pint - beats those 7.30am early starts when the kick off was at 12.30 in the UK
Interesting... am there in September so might have to pop in if the Albion are on TV whilst there. Useful to know - thanks!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The pub / B&B at Hove Lagoon has had a refurb, they don't have that sports bar downstairs any more so I doubt you'll get it there.

I'm going to the Warwick in Worthing. If the stream is up and running (and with BEin being mentioned it looks pretty certain it will be), they've confirmed to my mate this week that they'll be showing the game. He rang them to ask the other day.

They've got LOADS of screens, and can show several games at once. I've seen us on a moody stream there a couple of times before.

Interesting. I was in the Warwick when the Lincoln game was on and after enquiring if they were showing it, I was politely asked not to even put the game on my phone due to the legality, so this surprises me...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Interesting. I was in the Warwick when the Lincoln game was on and after enquiring if they were showing it, I was politely asked not to even put the game on my phone due to the legality, so this surprises me...

Seems like it depends who you talk to in there then !

I'm just out for a few beers anyway. If its on then great, if not then I'll just watch Soccer Saturday in there with my accas.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
IMG_8200.JPG

'Stream army' for those on firestick.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
Rather surprised this thread is heading for page 3. Did the post above kill it off? It's still listed on Bein sports (2.45-5.00)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
If it's on Bein Sports (as it seems to be) then anyone with an Android phone / tablet should be able to get a decent ad free stream on Mobdro. I've not had a chance to look yet mind....

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
If it's on Bein Sports (as it seems to be) then anyone with an Android phone / tablet should be able to get a decent ad free stream on Mobdro. I've not had a chance to look yet mind....
I just have Windows (8). Should I just download from the blue button her, or is that just for W10? http://mobdroforpcwindows.com/

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Not even convinced it'll work for this game anyway as there only appear to be the French and Arabic Bein Sports 3 channels rather than the US one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here