Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kell Brook

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
None IMO. The Hall vs Haskins fight might be ok but Haskins tends to be involved in snooze fests with his ultra awkward and defensive style.

The rest of the card is one sided mis matches. The main event is so big the undercard was always going to be turd unfortunately.

Cheers mate. Might be able to placate the Mrs with a night out & plenty of wine first then!

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Cheers mate. Might be able to placate the Mrs with a night out & plenty of wine first then!

Do that best of both Worlds. I would imagine the main event will start around 11pm but I'll check it out.

Noticed the Brewery Tap are showing the fight tonight

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
GGG looking as cool as a cucumber. Brook very brave taking the fight lets hope he hasn't been foolish. Would love to see Ezekiel Brook do it though!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A game effort by Brook but the power of Golovkins punches proved too much for him. Good to see his corner concerned about him and retiring him.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Golovkin looked a bit drained at the press conference yesterday. I've heard plenty of rumours that he has been struggling in camp, possibly suffering an illness.

If you are thinking of puting money on Brook, do it before the weigh in as if GGG looks bad Brooks price will drop.

Did you put any money on him?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Id love to see Golovkin v Eubank. I don't understand why Eubank didn't take the fight, was there an official reason? But after watching Brook, I think Eubanks style and punching ability would hurt Golovkin.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
More fool him. I think Eubank might have a good chance at beating Golovkin, shame he turned the fight down.

Eubank knows he would be dispatched in similar fashion that's why him Billy Joe and Canelo avoid him like the plague.

The only fighter capable of beating him is potentially Andre Ward and maybe Mayweather although I would make GGG favourite against both.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
Eubank knows he would be dispatched in similar fashion that's why him Billy Joe and Canelo avoid him like the plague.

The only fighter capable of beating him is potentially Andre Ward and maybe Mayweather although I would make GGG favourite against both.

If GGG was to fight Ward at light heavy Ward would win easily in my opinion, even at super middleweight he would be far too big and slick for GGG. Ward made Froch look very ordinary.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
If GGG was to fight Ward at light heavy Ward would win easily in my opinion, even at super middleweight he would be far too big and slick for GGG. Ward made Froch look very ordinary.

Would have to be at Super-Middle for the match to be made. Ward has a tough test against Kovalev in November that's a tough one to call.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Kell should be covered in glory after that. Ahead on the score cards. Golovkin, as expected, was class and has so much power in every punch, which proved too much. Real shame the eye injury happened, but take nothing away from GGG.

Kell Brook has proved he is an elite fighter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here