Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Trouble on the Train.....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Some charming young chaps on TV just now on Channel 4, homophobic and racist abuse on trains.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Wasn't surprising that they said Leeds fans were one of the worst for it either.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I didn't know they bothered checking the on train cameras, Once ended up on a train from Gatwick down to Brighton after a holiday and there were about a dozen very drunk Spurs fans, I think they had won that night but the abuse was flowing as obviously had flowed the beer. Lots of tourists on the train and this was their first images of Britain, and not a good one.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
I have seen plenty of drunk Albion fans equally as obnoxious. That's why I don't travel to any football game on public transport any more.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
A few songs by a few drunk twats that should know better - not really a story is it.

They would of been better to drop the football angle and just focused on trains . Far worse happens regularly from the public especially on the late night trains .

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I have seen plenty of drunk Albion fans equally as obnoxious. That's why I don't travel to any football game on public transport any more.
OooOooOo someone's doing well for themselves

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

I much prefer the train to away matches and I must say I see more drunkenness on the Victoria home train from non-footie fans, usually loads get on at Lewes going back to Eastbourne way

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
In answer to people's queries, I drive to/from the Amex and no longer go to away games after my recent experiences of being hemmed in with drunken twats in the away end.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Love getting the train to the Amex, like it lively and with a bit of atmosphere. All adds to the excitement of the match.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
A few songs by a few drunk twats that should know better - not really a story is it.

They would of been better to drop the football angle and just focused on trains . Far worse happens regularly from the public especially on the late night trains .

This

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here