Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Here's his graph

5e230f8b28e30fefecb5c3f48bd3c840.png

Via https://twitter.com/kieranmaguire/status/894157728368791558

Thanks. Interesting so a) Bournemouth/Watford are the exception and b) looking at the info I found it looks like these figures are in their first season (not just the summer transfer window) so not a fair comparison

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
"The new year" !!
I saw Murray on video , on the beach on Sunday walking normally.
Perhaps he is struggling to recover. Fair enough.
But
This injury rumour is completely out of control, on hardly any scraps and certainly no confirmation from anyone. We will no doubt hear it's so bad he will be retiring next.

Murray retiring! Oh no!!! :facepalm:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If we'd been a bit quicker off the mark with a striker like Hudds with Mounie we wouldn't be subject to the nuts valuations post Neymar. And yes I realise hindsight is a wonderful thing, but if the names being bandied around now are the ones that have been on our target list all summer, that list is underwhelming to say the least. The club might yet pull a value, rather than overpriced rabbit out of the bag yet, but with 2 days left out of 125 my fear is that it'll turn into a Black Friday supermarket sweep, where a couple of days later you realise you've totally overpayed for something that nobody else wanted

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Good points.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
We are going to sign somebody today i can feel it

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Really ? Then you are pretty thick

You were along the right lines all along. Here are the indisputable facts per filed accounts at Companies House. Also, bear in mind that we have £25m more annual broadcasting income than these clubs were guaranteed on their promotions - we're guaranteed £100m, they received £75m.

Bournemouth 2015/16 - £70m spent in transfer fees
Southampton 2012/13 - £45m (on top of a squad that already cost £24m)
Watford 2015/16 - £64m

Last edited:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The window needs to be shut a month earlier , August is just wasted to posturing , then mental last day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You were along the right lines all along. Here are the indisputable facts per filed accounts at Companies House. Also, bear in mind that we have £25m more annual broadcasting income than these clubs were guaranteed on their promotions, as were were promoted with the guarantee of £100m, not £75m.

Bournemouth 2015/16 - £70m spent in transfer fees
Southampton 2012/13 - £45m (on top of a squad that already cost £24m)
Watford 2015/16 - £64m

Yet i get told i'm making things up and it isn't worth holding a discussion with you. [MENTION=1916]Finchley Seagull[/MENTION]

Some posters hate the truth

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
We are going to sign somebody today i can feel it

If nothings happened by the time people are getting home from work this evening a deadly haze of piss will descend over Sussex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Yet i get told i'm making things up and it isn't worth holding a discussion with you. [MENTION=1916]Finchley Seagull[/MENTION]

Some posters hate the truth

Not really. You are comparing chalk and cheese. I was looking at what they spent in the summer, which is the only fair comparison, you are looking at both transfer windows combined (not a fair comparison).

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
Yep. One is a England U21 international striker, one a young Ghanian international scoring for fun, one scored against Man Utd and Liverpool last season, and one is the brightest young striker in the Championship.

Appalling lack of ambition right there.
Noble aspirations indeed.... but meanwhile in the real world Naylor goes on holiday again, no rumours at all, giving me a warm bedwetter feeling of pending disappointment.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Noble aspirations indeed.... but meanwhile in the real world Naylor goes on holiday again, no rumours at all, giving me warm bedwetter feeling of pending disappointment.

With the Winstanley's at their remote Tuscan villa, without mobile or internet signal.

Which has frustrated the agents of Origi, Ings and Zohore who've been desperately trying to get hold of Winstanley for weeks.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Noble aspirations indeed.... but meanwhile in the real world Naylor goes on holiday again, no rumours at all, giving me a warm bedwetter feeling of pending disappointment.

With the Winstanley's at their remote Tuscan villa, without mobile or internet signal.

Which has frustrated the agents of Origi, Ings and Zohore who've been desperately trying to get hold of Winstanley for weeks.

That's nothing I hear Bozza has gone on holiday and there are some planned NSC updates due tomorrow which will put the site down for 6-8 hours

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I think if the prophecy of this thread title comes about over the next two days I might just resign from NSC for a week or so :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here