Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion 1- NSC 0

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
NSC #NotPremierLeagueReady

Caught napping there. 0/10.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Brighton take an early lead v NSC,in announcing their first signing......before NSC does .Can NSC recover from this early setback ??

I can see a 5-0 Norwich style hammering for NSC in this one.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
The club can go for good players from other European leagues now however it would be great if we could produce a few home grown players.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
NSC needs to get back to basics, dig in work hard and hope for a moment of brilliance to pull this back. We are on the back foot and if we concede again it could be game over after only a few minutes. I think we could go on to win this very late in the game if we play it right but that early goal was a hammer blow to a previously very confident NSC, and the goal came from nowhere.

Last edited:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
NSC needs to get back to basics, dig in work hard and hope for a moment of brilliance to pull this back. We are on the back foot and if we concede again it could be game over after only a few minutes. I think we could go on to win this very late in the game if we play it right but that early goal was a hammer blow to a previously very confident NSC, and the goal came from nowhere.

We will have to give 110% of course...

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016

I'm sick as a parrot at this result

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

No chance - Albion defenders have got NSC in it's pockets not giving them any room whatsoever.

NSC will need to play a ball over the top and hope that one of their forwards can get in behind the Albion defence and latch onto it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Too many NSC fair weather fans on this thread, come on get behind the lads, it's still early doors.

No disrespect but we should be beating teams like the Albion.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
A bit like the team, NSC still in recovery mode from the promotion celebrations - caught napping!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here