Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Chris Loses The Plot... 2017/18 Edition...

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Newcastle fans warned us, norwich fans warned us and even the brummies told us that he'd bring shame on the club. Why didn't we listen? A disgrace

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As ever, he just has to make it all about him, doesn't he?

The players must be sick and tired of his limelight hogging ways.

I hope the club consider getting Alan Pardew down, now he's got a bit of time on his hands, to give Chris some much-needed humility lessons.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
His awful gloating on MOTD was completely uncalled for. Disrespectful to that nice Mr Pulis and his team.

Get rid.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
Canteen staff at the training ground are in fear of his Gordon Ramsey style rants,he has had to be restraint from assaulting them and all because his mash was lumpy,get the lunatic away from our club

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I thought trying to deflect attention from Strikergate,by pointing out the club has been after Gross for 2 years or so,was disgraceful!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
He's going to cost us points this season with his theatricals :(

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Totally lost his (snot) rag yesterday.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
If supporters are getting twitchy about his histrionics I wonder what effect they are having behind the scenes? He'll have to be careful, what with the board's revolving door managerial policy and festering resentment in the dressing room, his time could soon be up.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
As ever, he just has to make it all about him, doesn't he?

The players must be sick and tired of his limelight hogging ways.

I hope the club consider getting Alan Pardew down, now he's got a bit of time on his hands, to give Chris some much-needed humility lessons.

Alan "Humility" Pardew

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I hate having to defend the guy every monday morning at work. Can't he do a press conference without showing respect, humility and a reasoned account of the match.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Screenshot (36).png

Nervous stewerd moves in as our Chris glances a menacing look at Rafa. Very tense for a while.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Rumour going round that MOTD2 only interviewed him on the pitch after because he'd already smashed up the sponsor's cube to get at Rafa....Andy Naylor apparently saw but has already entered witness protection scheme.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
He's even added a strut to the double fist-pump. What next? This should have been nipped in the bud a long time ago.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
That was a dance move he perfected with Garth Crooks in Stringfellows in the 80's dancing to Diamond Lights

I think watching Alan "humility" Pardew throwing down the dance off gauntlet a while back and it go unchallenged all this time may have angered Chris "unhinged" Houghton.
Wouldn't want to be anywhere near this maniac when he starts chucking shapes.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here