• Total voters

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You SCAMP...

I'm right though. :lolol:

:lolol:

I agree with you. If I have ordered a cooked breakfast, or breakfast baguette, then I would fully expect the tomatage situation to be fully GRILLED.

If I have ordered a salad (ahaaa...ahahahahaaa), or a BLT, then I would fully expect and assume the tomato to be uncooked (or "raw"). Who has a grilled tomato in a salad, or a BLT ? I would put it to [MENTION=19800]lawros left foot[/MENTION] that this is not only unheard of, but utterly UNPRECEDENTED

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Salami, pastrami, chorizo, chicken, cheese, all salad, chilli sauce, mayo, stick some expensive crisps in depending on what mood I'm in

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Chicken breast, crispy bacon, mayonnaise, slices of uncooked tomato, salt and pepper on soft white bloomer.

Black pudding and smoked bacon.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Who has a grilled tomato in a salad, or a BLT ? I would put it to [MENTION=19800]lawros left foot[/MENTION] that this is not only unheard of, but utterly UNPRECEDENTED

In general, I'm in agreement with you in the tomato debate. However, I've definitely seen grilled cherry tomatoes in a salad before (when my wife's ordered a salad as a meal obvs).

E.g. https://www.seasonalcravings.com/grilled-tomato-salad-with-feta-and-basil/ which was just the first one that came up on Google.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I know which ones I eat most: banana & caster sugar, marmite & cucumber, Marmalade, sliced tomato & mayo, salami, pastrami.

Not the best but the easiest to make with ingredients to hand. Commas separate sandwiches.

Toasted or in pitta or French Bread is a completely different kettle. As is Ploughman's Lunch.

Best sliced bread sandwich I've ever had was Fowey crab (white meat).

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Interesting, which cheese?
I like it with Barbecue sauce. I'm upping the pretentiousness levels but lately I've enjoyed a CROQUE MONSIEUR or two, whereas this poll is just a CROCK....

Not mutually exclusive - would ideally smother the pork in a tangy bbq sauce and then melt cheese over the top - preferably something like an extra mature cheddar, but not too much of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here