Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dale Stephens signs 4 year contract

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
certainly didn't see that coming - not so soon anyway. terrific news.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fantastic news, and just 48 hours after the final game too.

A great start to the summer, and hopefully a real statement of intent.

Now let's hope Stockers can be persuaded to do likewise.

Interesting that we have given Stephens a a four year contract but according to those who may be in the know we have only offered Stockdale a year???

D

Deleted member 2719

Excellent Dale can play in Premiership he just needs another quality midfielder besides him now.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Excellent Dale can play in Premiership he just needs another quality midfielder besides him now.

Yes, or two.

Brilliant news, I've consistently rated DS throughout his Albion career. Even in the recent flat games, he stood out as quality, when those around him went to pot. This have saved the club a huge transfer fee that would have far outweighed his deserved loyalty bonus. It gives some continuity in the first team, where there are hopefully going to be several new faces.

:)

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
This is terrible news,

It means the imbecile who sits next to my son, has got four more years, moaning about how crap he thinks Stephens is.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I bet after all this he's shite and he'll be booed by Bonfire Night. :dunce:

#It'sWhatWeDo.

D

Deleted member 2719

Didn't know he plays rugby as well.. Hope he doesn't get injured before playing for us in the PREMIER LEAGUE.

Come on, i have only just stop calling it Div 1.

Yes, or two.

Brilliant news, I've consistently rated DS throughout his Albion career. Even in the recent flat games, he stood out as quality, when those around him went to pot. This have saved the club a huge transfer fee that would have far outweighed his deserved loyalty bonus. It gives some continuity in the first team, where there are hopefully going to be several new faces.

:)

Nicely said Sir.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
[emoji95] BOOM

My sulk at us not winning the league is now over.

Dale will become an Albion legend.

Thanks for signing matey!

Albion can now cross out that additional £10m-£15m central midfielder from the shopping list!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We've now offered him two.
Age difference,innit.

Thanks for the update but keepers get better with age maybe the club have someone they consider as good or better who will sign if DS doesn't :shrug:

He has to have four good years left in him, he hasn't actually even played that much as a first choice keeper.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
And me, but with a gobby git sitting two rows behind me

I realise it's all about opinions, but the football dimness of some punters never ceases to amaze.

I used to sit near an abusive fan in WSU (G) who yelled that Lopez and Orlandi were crap. Then there was a woman directly behind us, a new fan with the Amex opening (with a northern accent), who constantly criticised Bridcutt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here