Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shootings and explosion in Paris!

FREDBINNEY

Banned
Dec 11, 2009
But to them it isn't their own country. They are descendents of immigrants and and to them born in our/what ever country by default in their eyes. Do not see themselves as anything but their descended nationality, despise anything other than a Muslim society and if they had their way we would all be going to a mosque on Fridays. 'Homegrown'.....just a play on words really isn't it?
this ^^^^ 100%

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
This situation is getting out of hand now, we should have denied everyone entrance to the UK returning from Iraq and Syria unless they could prove that they weren't out there to fight or serve ISIS. I do also feel that if this does happen within the UK, we would deal with it completely different to how the French have. The thought of being confronted by BSF is as much a deterrent as anything.
If called into action the SAS would not hesitate to extinguish this scum from the planet, this is the only way to deal with it, not arrest and lock them up. Having served in the armed forces my opinions are considerably different to people who haven't.

It will be interesting to see what the French response will be. They already have an aircraft carrier in the vicinity and are bombing ISIS. I am not sure the French public will be satisfied with the usual platitudes from politicians and a tightening up of internal security/laws.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Oh do leave off with all this ''fellow citizens '' bollocks , they are here thats all, they're not like us or ''of'' us , they are technically ''fellow citizens''

Have you considered that there may be a large number of people of various religions, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, some of whom may fit your definition of 'us' perfectly, who would never consider themselves to be part of your definition of 'us' or believe you are a spokesman for them (or us) ???

FREDBINNEY

Banned
Dec 11, 2009
Have you considered that there may be a large number of people of various religions, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, some of whom may fit your definition of 'us' perfectly, who would never consider themselves to be part of your definition of 'us' or believe you are a spokesman for them (or us) ???
Yes i have and the people and criteria you mention are a very small percentage in my view , happy ?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
But to them it isn't their own country. They are descendents of immigrants and and to them born in our/what ever country by default in their eyes. Do not see themselves as anything but their descended nationality, despise anything other than a Muslim society and if they had their way we would all be going to a mosque on Fridays. 'Homegrown'.....just a play on words really isn't it?

Correct, many do feel this way, not all obviously.
The killer of Lee Rigby, this Jihadi John and others have all been at rallies with Choudary and other extremists around the country, born here. Channel 4 and other media outlets have shown footage of the teachings and practices in SOME mosques and schools.....has anything really been done about this, not really, and why in case it is seen as racist and the usual card and excuses and appeasement prevails, and so it carries on.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
The world has got much smaller through technology. This will become a way of life in most modern cities and countries in the world. Get used to it

FREDBINNEY

Banned
Dec 11, 2009
Correct, many do feel this way, not all obviously.
The killer of Lee Rigby, this Jihadi John and others have all been at rallies with Choudary and other extremists around the country, born here. Channel 4 and other media outlets have shown footage of the teachings and practices in SOME mosques and schools.....has anything really been done about this, not really, and why in case it is seen as racist and the usual card and excuses and appeasement prevails, and so it carries on.
The father of one of the bethnal green schoolgirls , interviewed on tv tearfully holding her teddy bear, insisted she had never been exposed to extremism, he hadnt a clue, blah, blah, blah , it later transpired he had been pictured at a rally burning the US flag , next to the usual ''death to america'' merchants , its time to stop the naive acceptance of the muslims assurances that they abhor these attacks as much as us , there is tacit support for these people amongst a large minority of muslims , its time we woke up to this.

Last edited:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Sad but true I'm afraid. Unfortunately the price of relative safety will be allowing the government to be more intrusive in our daily life & communication habits

I think that's right. These types of atrocities will give them the mandate to be more intrusive. A double edged sword

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The father of one of the bethnal green schoolgirls , interviewed on tv tearfully holding her teddy bear, insisted she had never been exposed to extremism, he hadnt a clue, blah, blah, blah , it later transpired he had been pictured at a rally burning the US flag , next to the usual ''death to america'' merchants , its time to stop the naive acceptance of the muslims assurances that they abhor these attacks as much as us , there is tacit support for these people amongst a large minority if muslims , its time we woke up to this.

Many woke up years ago but just got labelled and shouted down, hopefully more people have finally woken up, not least those that make decisions on the next (albeit much too late) move and the future.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sad but true I'm afraid. Unfortunately the price of relative safety will be allowing the government to be more intrusive in our daily life & communication habits

I think that's right. These types of atrocities will give them the mandate to be more intrusive. A double edged sword

If all my emails and web browsing getting whizzed through a bank of computers somewhere means attacks like last night's are less likely to happen, then it should be happening.

And, yes, even details of those sites I visit late at night after my partner has gone to bed.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The thought of living in a country where protective border controls are next to impossible is fearful at times like these. However, we are just so incredibly lucky we live on an island where it is easier to defend against evils such as Nazis, Rabies and the influx of horrific weapons. We may already have people with intent in this country but they are generally limited to home made bombs (which are bad enough) and knives. But the evil you can commit in just minutes with an automatic weapon is truly awful. I feel relatively safe today but what if those three Brighton lads killed in Syria had, instead or perishing, returned with instructions to massacre in somewhere like Churchill Square or even the Amex? That's what Parisians are coping with today. What a horrific world we live in.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Many woke up years ago but just got labelled and shouted down, hopefully more people have finally woken up, not least those that make decisions on the next (albeit much too late) move and the future.

Your right. It's far too late. Even now there are people with their heads firmly in the sand.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
The father of one of the bethnal green schoolgirls , interviewed on tv tearfully holding her teddy bear, insisted she had never been exposed to extremism, he hadnt a clue, blah, blah, blah , it later transpired he had been pictured at a rally burning the US flag , next to the usual ''death to america'' merchants , its time to stop the naive acceptance of the muslims assurances that they abhor these attacks as much as us , there is tacit support for these people amongst a large minority if muslims , its time we woke up to this.

Jesus, UKippers are in their element today aren't they, unbelievably ignorant as usual. There are 6 million Muslims in France, these were less than 10 ********s. Maybe you could further your hatred of other beliefs to not just religion. These terrorists were men, would you like blame all men for thinking the same way as them? Maybe all straight people (I'm just guessing they were all straight but hey I might as well join in with the bullshit).

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
LBC reporting Gatwick North evacuated

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Jesus, UKippers are in their element today aren't they, unbelievably ignorant as usual. There are 6 million Muslims in France, these were less than 10 ********s. Maybe you could further your hatred of other beliefs to not just religion. These terrorists were men, would you like blame all men for thinking the same way as them? Maybe all straight people (I'm just guessing they were all straight but hey I might as well join in with the bullshit).

Straight men should all be coming out to condemn the act of these straight me. there silence is definately evidence that they are complicit it not outing these *******s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here