Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Britain doesn’t have productive members of the community;

What a load of bollocks and an idiot generalisation. Your statement is equal to me saying all Germans are jackboot wearing Nazi's who like to hog sunbeds.

There are plenty of productive members of our community including NHS staff, the emergency services, Lions clubs and all those normal people that get honours for service to the community. And that is by no way a complete list.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Yep. Leave the EU.

So TM's leave plan or 'no deal' both OK with you then ?

Even though we don't know what either of those will look like, the EU having said no to TM's plan and the WTO members now starting to pick holes in our trade submission :shrug:

We're on our way, Tick Tock, Brexit means Brexit, etc

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
So TM's leave plan or 'no deal' both OK with you then ?

Even though we don't know what either of those will look like, the EU having said no to TM's plan and the WTO members now starting to pick holes in our trade submission :shrug:

We're on our way, Tick Tock, Brexit means Brexit, etc

Perhaps you could tell us your non-joking,really serious,honest guv I'm a genius,position on no deal,or are you completely out of bullshit?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Perhaps you could tell us your non-joking,really serious,honest guv I'm a genius,position on no deal,or are you completely out of bullshit?

Why are leavers trying to ignore the question regarding this? If we end up with no deal, then the ramifications are going to be fairly horrendous I think.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Still no answer then, as per usual. Off out to lunch, give you some time to think of one :bigwave:

nono.png

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Why are leavers trying to ignore the question regarding this? If we end up with no deal, then the ramifications are going to be fairly horrendous I think.

Quite frankly,the political situation in both Great Britain and the EU is so fluid atm,I don't see how anybody can have any idea until October.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Quite frankly,the political situation in both Great Britain and the EU is so fluid atm,I don't see how anybody can have any idea until October.

Plenty of leavers, even on NSC...keep shouting if no deal, so be it... etc etc... some even demand it. So, maybe they will answer instead.
The question is, if we leave the EU with no deal, then what. Not sure the fluidity of the politics right now have anything to do with that.
People have shouted from the rooftops... walk away with no deal.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Only a handful of remainers bother on here now, Less if you count all the double accounts. And they are the same people who start arguments elsewhere in the board. Interesting.

Which argumentative double account remainers are you referring to? Or you just looking in the mirror?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Britain doesn’t have productive members of the community;.

What an utter load of tripe, you really are a nasty individual in your hatred of Britain.

it’s why you are at the bottom of the productively table.

whats with this "you" business?
Unless you have renounced your citizenship (which you havnt) you are British as well. Tess is your PM and Liz is your Queen.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Plenty of leavers, even on NSC...keep shouting if no deal, so be it... etc etc... some even demand it. So, maybe they will answer instead.
The question is, if we leave the EU with no deal, then what. Not sure the fluidity of the politics right now have anything to do with that.

I am sure that a few of us would like to know how the Brexiteers on here would regard a no deal Brexit panning out but I can't see it happening. It seems easier for them to keep saying We're on our way tick tock. Perhaps we should ask more specific questions, such as "Apropos the likely congestion at Dover in the event of Liam Fox's most likely outcome, do you think it would be a good idea to abolish tariffs on imports from the EU?' They probably wouldn't answer that either.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

They have no answer Dave. Some are the shouty types, all bravado and big willies.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I am sure that a few of us would like to know how the Brexiteers on here would regard a no deal Brexit panning out but I can't see it happening. It seems easier for them to keep saying We're on our way tick tock. Perhaps we should ask more specific questions, such as "Apropos the likely congestion at Dover in the event of Liam Fox's most likely outcome, do you think it would be a good idea to abolish tariffs on imports from the EU?' They probably wouldn't answer that either.

The holdups at Dover would very quickly create major problems for the supermarkets, the whole industry is running a " Just in Time " delivery system in order to maximise profits and keep wastage down. If we leave without a deal and all imports and exports effectively have to be checked there will be chaos. Still, Blue passports eh ? Not that many of us will have the money to go abroad to use them but still.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Fluidity?Good chance May will be turfed out at the Tory conference,if not before.New Tory leadership/possible GE.If Boris/JRM get in then a no deal will happen,I have no doubt.Good chance the Italians will cause absolute chaos to the Euro/European banking in September,causing the Commission to have a melt down.Selmayr after the top job,and looks evil enough to trip Junker off the top step when his 'sciatica' is playing him up.Fluid enough for me.
Any of the above could cause different outcomes,and as for lorry jams,if they are held up tough titty.If the EU grinds to a halt,it's all their fault,so walk away and let the obstructionists of the EU sort it.We can get our Pringles from the USA,and watch and laugh.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
The holdups at Dover would very quickly create major problems for the supermarkets, the whole industry is running a " Just in Time " delivery system in order to maximise profits and keep wastage down. If we leave without a deal and all imports and exports effectively have to be checked there will be chaos. Still, Blue passports eh ? Not that many of us will have the money to go abroad to use them but still.

When I shopped at Aldi yesterday,all the fruit and most of the veg was labelled as British produce,and 25% cheaper than Waitrose.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here